Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are there multiple clock faces?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Does the Ionic have only one standard clock face, or are there multiple faces to choose from? (Like the Blaze)

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity & added label

Best Answer
29 REPLIES 29

such a shame, thank you for your reply

Best Answer
0 Votes

The color of the text in Moment can't be controlled directly but there are there are several choices of background colors for Moment each with different text colors.

Best Answer

@Voodoochildaro wrote:

such a shame, thank you for your reply

Yes you can, but only to a few canned options.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SunsetRunner wrote:

OK, this is a "buy it or not" issue for me.  I want the time, in typical "12:58" digital format.  I also want the day, and the date.  I also want my heart rate, and the number of steps.  The face on the next-to-the-bottom row of the developer's picture shows such a face, with the time in red.  So, can anyone confirm for me whether that face is available or not?  Thanks in advance!

There is another one that fits your criteria, it is called "simple".  There are 6 colors you can choose from, which is nice because the Blaze was stuck with the pink.  You can make the time a light blue, green, yellow, orange, or purple....or the pink shown.

simple.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Voodoochildaro wrote:

Can you custom yourself colors's faces in some way or like in the blaze, that's the face clock and that's what you get? Thank you!

@Voodoochildaro, Yes you can.  For the "moment" face it has 4 color schemes, but those change the background.  There is one that make a red background and white digits.

For the "Simple" face you have 6 color options for the time.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Best Answer
0 Votes

It is nice looking ling, but it is the only watch face I have ever installed that has a longer delay with the quick view.  Often times quick view does not work at all with this face, but it has with every single other face I have used.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@gregoire Welcome to the Fitbit Community! Thanks for sharing that the Glitch clock face is live. I'm sure a lot of users will find this helpful.

@racertempo I hope you're doing well! Thanks for your interest in clock faces that have a longer quick view display. There are some clock faces that offer a "stay on" option. These are called:

• Mionic
  • Ambient
  • Nothing Special

Try them out if possible and let me know how it goes! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer

Should have the option in the clock itself to toggle between at least 3 clock faces ( if not more). Every time you need to change the clock face, you have to do it from the mobile app, that's not handy. if people want more then the designated few ( 3 to 5 ) then they can go to the app...

even previous version of watches like Surge would have at least 4 to choose from which were saved in the app... Now with Ionic, we have only one !

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Farooqui 

Please check what firmware version your Ionic is using because update 4.1 introduced the feature you're asking. See this post for further information

Best Answer
0 Votes