Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Better looking Analog clock faces

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Can any developer make an analog clock face that looks like the one in the picture or at least close to it?

Besides Fit Chronograph, there is no Analog clock face that looks good (in my opinion).

I don't want to offend anyone!20180207_043523.jpg

Moderator edit: added label

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I'm the creator of Fit Chronograph.
The Ionic and their App Gallery are new on market. Please give use developers and Fitbit a little bit more time to do the bigger projects. Currently there are a lot of 'first step' projects.
Also the Ionic firmware needs to maturing out for the really cool projects.

Nevertheless I like your watchface idea, but have some questions about it, like: What about the space around the round clockface?
You can contact me using the App Gallery 'Contact Developer' on the Fit Chronograph watchface, cause mail addresses are forbidden here 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
9 REPLIES 9

You might want to collaborate with one of the developers that have written a click face. Or if you know some programming you could design it yourself. 

I'm not sure what response your looking for from your fellow Fitbit users. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Not looking for answers, just  hoping that some developer would take initiative and "inspire" from the photo I've posted.

Already tried to do it myself, but I am not capable of doing it. Already gave "hints" to developers, bought some clock faces/bundles, sent messages, used #made4fitbit and #fitbitionic on Twitter, but so far not so good.

It seems that for now nobody is interested in trying to do it. I am still pacient, but when I see the watch faces for Wear, Tizen and Garmin, I get " jealous ".

wrote:

You might want to collaborate with one of the developers that have written a click face. Or if you know some programming you could design it yourself. 

I'm not sure what response your looking for from your fellow Fitbit users. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Try posting your message in the SDK Development area that is where you will most likely find someone to possibly do what you want.

Best Answer

The Ionic and their App Gallery are new on market. Please give use developers and Fitbit a little bit more time to do the bigger projects. Currently there are a lot of 'first step' projects.

Nevertheless I like your watchface idea, but have some questions about it, like: What about the space around the round clockface?
You can contact me using the App Gallery 'Contact Developer' on the Fit Chronograph watchface, cause mail addresses are forbidden here 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

wrote:

@qooApps, as I was saying, your Fit Chronograph is the only Analog clock face that I really like and use. You added some things to it, as I requested and I thank you for that.

As for the spaces around the clock face I have posted, it can be used just like you did it with Fit Chronograph.

Best Answer
0 Votes

'FullChrono' fills the screen with information - created in response to your recent Tweet request.  Thanks for the opportunity to create it 🙂   Not exactly like this display, but similar in concept and with the corners filled too.  I know some others like it, so definitely worth doing.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks @nevraw, this was a old message. Your design looks better! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I love fullchrono and so far it’s my favorite. But I had a request if at all possible. Would it be possible to make a version or an option where all of the progress bars can be changed to a grayscale or black? Where you can still see progress but it won’t be colorful. I see you’ve provided that option on some of your other chrono series faces.

Thank you for your time!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sorry, don’t check here often.  I’ll add that to my backlog.  Currently I am converting clock faces to display Active Zone Minutes (instead of the old Active Minutes) and also converting to run on the Versa 3 & Sense (can’t display in the corners anymore).  Working through them, but still have 90 updates to do!  Consequently, new functionality is taking a backseat, I’m afraid.

Best Answer
0 Votes