Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BitMoji Clock face will not update

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I was very pleased to at last discover a half decent modern FitBit clock face app for my Versa 3 when the Bitmoji FitBit app suddenly appeared from inside the FitBit Android app.  I should mention that I have always been disappointed with the lack of functionality on the versa 3 like Deezer being the only available offline music streaming service, limited features for non premuim users, limited apps available in the FitBit app store, limited banks available in the FitBit payments app and poor battery life when activating some additional features.

However my excitement was short lived when yet again my FitBit's functionality has underwhelmed me and turned into a troubleshooting session trying to get the Bitmoji clock face to appear on my clock face with the app not progressing past "preparing to teleport". 

I can honestly say that my FitBit Versa 3 is the most disappointing smart device i have ever purchased and I certainly will not be buying another FitBit branded tracker / smart watch EVER again!! 

I was very excited to hear that Google bought the FitBit brand but unfortunately they dont appear to have added any additional functionality to existing Versa devices.

I would love to know if there are any other customers also experiencing this fustration with their FitBit device?  

Best Answer
0 Votes
0 REPLIES 0