Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bitmoji clock face stuck on preparing to teleport

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Downloaded the Bitmoji watch face and connected it to SnapChat but it won't teleport.  I've kept the watch close and followed the necessary steps.  I disconnected and reconnected the app, restarted my watch, disconnected and reconnected Bitmoji to SnapChat, disconnected and reconnected bluetooth and no success.  I've revoked the watchface until I can get a result on how to solve this issue.  The excitement has officially wore off lol.

Thank you. (Fitbit Sense).

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

Best Answer
623 REPLIES 623
They dont care I've factory restet everything to ko avail and followed all
steps,... Nothing
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a Versa 2 and just tried to update my outfit and now won't teleport so, it probably won't matter.  And I've been using this clock on this Versa 2 for a couple of years.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yeah it's a bunch of bull. My old watch broke and was out of warranty, the
wife barely used hers, so I swapped bands on it and synced it with my
account, hasn't worked since.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Man, so close. I did all the steps from MarreFitBit and the first time I got a pixelated bitmoji that didn't move. Removed everything and tried again and now it's stuck on the spinning wheel on the watch. But it completed the teleport in the app.

Now I'm confused about what else to try. I also tried a different outfit but that didn't work. What's a good base outfit to try?

20220504_174226.jpg

Screenshot_20220504-174236_Fitbit.jpg

Best Answer

Nevermind. I waited a few minutes and the clockface changed! It's working nicely now. Thank goodness!

MarreFitbit's instructions worked for me. 

I have a Sense and Galaxy S20. 

16517040996733132827143373972731.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi! How long did it take for the teleport to complete?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes I'd like to know how long as well
Best Answer
0 Votes

The teleport was quick. Maybe 2 minutes, max.. And then maybe 5minutes for the watch to update. 

20220504_212455.jpg

Unfortunately, it's still a bit buggy. Sometimes the bitmoji disappears and right now it's doing something weird. 

Best Answer

same here 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes
Why can't they just fix this already!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Ok. Finally got this to work.  Maybe will work for others.  When stuck at the preparing to teleport, do a long press on the fitbit sense screen.  You'll be able to select a different watch face directly from the sense.  Once it changes do the same thing and select the Bitmoji watch face.

For me, at this point the teleport started and you could then see the % complete counting up.  After 100 percent, the Bitmoji showed but was pixelated.  Again long press on Sense screen and picked a different face.  After it loaded, long press on the watchand switch back to bitmoji face.

After this it was good to go.  For me it was all about changing the faces on the watch itself and not within the fitbit app.  Hope this helps someone else. 

20220504_214701.jpg

Best Answer
Still no good had it teleporting fur like 20 minutes
Best Answer
It's scandalous, I went back after 5 days and they wouldn't accept the
refund because of this. Stuck with a watch I don't want that has peeled my
skin away on my wrist too 🤷🏻‍:female_sign:
Best Answer
0 Votes
Yeah that's ridiculous. Just take it to another location and tell them you
just decided against it lol. I still like my watch for the functionality,
but I'll admit I like it less without that face.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Attempted. Successful teleporting hasn't been my issue - the watch face absolutely will not load on my Sense. Teleportation complete, endless loading circle on my watch.

Fitbit Sense. Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yep, the circle never goes away. This is a major fail on the part of Fitbit.
Best Answer

Nope didn't work!  😏

Best Answer
0 Votes
If Fitbit doesn't stand behind their software then maybe I'll just have to
upgrade to a full smart watch.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Yea I've pretty much given up on this and switched to a new watch face. 😢
Best Answer
0 Votes

Sammmme thing with my new sense. I loved my bitmoji clock on my ionic. I'm starting to wonder if they don't have a clue how to fix the issue. 

Best Answer
0 Votes