Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bitmoji clock face stuck on preparing to teleport

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Downloaded the Bitmoji watch face and connected it to SnapChat but it won't teleport.  I've kept the watch close and followed the necessary steps.  I disconnected and reconnected the app, restarted my watch, disconnected and reconnected Bitmoji to SnapChat, disconnected and reconnected bluetooth and no success.  I've revoked the watchface until I can get a result on how to solve this issue.  The excitement has officially wore off lol.

Thank you. (Fitbit Sense).

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

Best Answer
623 REPLIES 623

Hi, I just purchased a sence divice and I tried everything under the sun and still I’m not able to set the Bitmoji face clock , any body knows why this is happening ? . Any input or ideas will b greatly appreciate . One more thing can you install the Bitmoji face clock in multiple divices please let me know  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Mcmdcuellar 

I hope I can help. Look here for set up directions: https://support.bitmoji.com/hc/en-us/articles/360027795111-Set-Up-Bitmoji-for-Fitbit- 

If you need further help I’d look here:https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/2311.htm#bitmoji

😃 Please let me know if this does indeed provide you the best answer for your question. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I did all that and what it said is that trying or preparing for teleport and never does 

2- it never gives me the option of Snapchat to connect 😭😭. Now my question is can u have that face in multiple divices ?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Mcmdcuellar 

I honestly don’t know the answer if your able to use it on multiple devices. But getting stuck on preparing for teleport… it might help to keep the screen on the phone "awake" during the teleporting process. If that doesn’t work look here and pay special attention to what the moderator is saying and follow her directions: https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Fitbit-App-Gallery/Bitmoji-clock-face-stuck-on-preparing-to-teleport...

😃Keep me updated how it goes

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you so much for the help 🙏🏻 , yes I will keep u post it

Best regards
Mayda Cuellar
Best Answer

I’m having the same trouble like you 😭😭😭 and no one knows what is wrong with it 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Nothing happens 

Best Answer
0 Votes
It's been leaving we red marks on my skin too
100% agree with functionality it was my first step towards a smart watch,
I'll upgrade accordingly 🕺🤣
Best Answer
0 Votes

I i greed I did and follow 100% and no luck 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I followed everything 100% and no luck still 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ok so I got it to work with the Sense and the Samsung 22 Ultra. Here is how I did it.

I followed all the instructions laid out by MarreFitbit and it didn't work for me, still waiting to teleport.  I tried over WiFi, 5G, 5G UW, everything I could think of and it didn't work.  I kept the watch face on my Fitbit app and thought I'll try again later and changed it to the SpO2 watch face that comes installed on the Sense. Then I had a revalation.  The Fitbit uses WiFi but only the 2.4 Ghz network.  So when I got home I reconnected the Sense to my 2.4 Ghz network then connected my phone to the 2.4 network.  I changed the watch face to Bitmoji and when I went into settings for the watch face teleporting had already started and was at 2%.  It did complete but then said to sync Bitmoji.  I went to snapchat and verified that i was connected which i was. So I swipped up and back down and my Bitmoji was there.  At first it was pixelated but after a little bit it fixed itself and now everything is working.  

I hope this might work other people. 

Best Answer

I did yesterday and follow what the moderator wrote 100% nothing works , so I give up sadly but yes I did . Best regards 

Best Answer

Excuse my ignorance 2.4ghz is a lot or less wifi? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just did the same process with my wife's Versa 3 and Samsung S22 Ultra and the teleport completed.  Had the same message to Sync Bitmoji, swiped up then down and her Bitmoji was there but pixelated I'm hoping after a little time like my Sense that it will fix itself.  So as of right now that's 2 teleports completed 

Best Answer

Your WiFi router should have 2 signals 2.4 Ghz and 5Ghz,  the 2.4 Ghz signal is for low Tech items like printers, ring cameras, Fitbits, etc... it's a lower band network with a wider range for your smaller tech items that use a WiFi network.  I know that's a lot of tech jargon but essentially look for your same network that says 2.4.  If you don't see that then you'll have to name that signal 2.4 to be able to separate the 2 signals.  All newer WiFi routers are going to have 2 signals that are transmitted 5G for your phone, computers, TV, etc then they have the 2.4.  Separate the 2 and connect to the low band.  If you have any issues call your internet provider and they can help you get it setup

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for the info I’ll try and yes is a lot of tech for me 😰 I do not know much of tech

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Mcmdcuellar 

I’m so sorry I was unable to help you. There is another forum here that strictly covers the Fitbit App Gallery here: https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Fitbit-App-Gallery/bd-p/appgallery If you visit there you will see that the first thread involves individuals like yourself having the exact issue your describing. I would post your issue there and read through that thread as you might find tips that can help you that might have helped others. 
Again, I wish I could have helped more

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've split my WiFi bands as my kids bedroom camera is the same. I have restarted my phone, my Fitbit, disconnected it on Snapchat partner apps cleared the cache and STILL I'm stuck on waiting to teleport. I've updated Snapchat and Fitbit. I honestly don't know what else the problem could be and I'm so frustrated because every time someone suggests a fix, I try it out with hope and still nothing. I've been following this thread for weeks 😭😭😭

Best Answer

I have a Samsung galaxy note 20 ultra if that helps 🤷🏿‍:female_sign:

Best Answer
0 Votes

Honestly after I had tried everything under the sun and pay attention what I was doing I found out that is the "BITMOJI " APP the problem , why?  becuase bitmoji app it does not reconized that is connected with snap chat, but you are , snapchat conects because you can see you bitmoji on snapchat . So snapchat is not the problem is bitmoji who does not reconized the connection. Until they fix this , we will not be able to do anything . I hope this is helpful for others and you , it be nice if they can give a feed back as well . 

Best Answer