Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bitmoji clock face stuck on preparing to teleport

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Downloaded the Bitmoji watch face and connected it to SnapChat but it won't teleport.  I've kept the watch close and followed the necessary steps.  I disconnected and reconnected the app, restarted my watch, disconnected and reconnected Bitmoji to SnapChat, disconnected and reconnected bluetooth and no success.  I've revoked the watchface until I can get a result on how to solve this issue.  The excitement has officially wore off lol.

Thank you. (Fitbit Sense).

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

Best Answer
623 REPLIES 623
I thought for sure this would work but sadly I sat staring at transporting
again with the circle spinning on my watch. I waited 10 minutes. I'm
really bummed about it.
Thanks for trying.
Best Answer

I’m too I been trying and nothing , and is sad to see that the moderator said is been notified to the team but nothing is been done , how difficult it’s to fix it I’m wondering …..? 

Best Answer

I found keeping my Fitbit app open and running in the foreground while the watch face is loading helps me.

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hiya!  Thanks for the reply!  I keep leaving it open but still doesn’t work ! X

Best Answer

I'm having the same issue. I contacted support and they were no help. Just gave a standard answer of "oh yeah this has been a problem and we're working on it." Seems like it has been a issue since 2019 , so I'm assuming it will not be fixed...they haven't released a new version of this clock face since 2019... 🙄

Best Answer

I had the Bitmoji clock face for 2 years. My Fitbit Versa 2 wasn’t syncing so I reset it and now I can’t get the Bitmoji clock face to teleport! I’ve tried everything. Deleted Fitbit app, deleted Bitmoji, turned off two step authentication turned it back etc and it’s still just spinning on the Versa 2 screen! Really frustrating 

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's very frustrating to be honest...this has been broken for months by now. I'lI admit it, one of my biggest reasons to stay with fitbit was this cute clockface. Everything else i can get elsewhere, too. The problem seems to be on the Bitmoji side..but maybe if fitbit were a little more firm asking themfor a fix, it would work by now, again? Just saying...

Best Answer
I totally understand your frustration because I had the same problem for about a month or maybe longer but then about two weeks ago I re-tried it and it worked… Hope you can figure yours out also because I remember feeling so frustrated

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Since Thursday 8am I have been trying to download bitmoji clock :three_o_clock: to my Fitbit it has been stuck in teleporting mode with the worm on the front screen for 4 days now. When I have spoken with Fitbit they tell me a number of people are having the same problem. However I don't receive any further information from Fitbit. So frustrating this is a replacement model for my last one that broke following swimming which a few of you have mentioned, mine was still in warranty but this is the 2nd replacement but still not working???? 

Best Answer

Hi, so just got a new versa 2 this week! I want the Bitmoji clock but it just doesn’t work… it’s stuck at teleporting! I’ve tried everything everyone suggested on this matter but it still doesn’t work! PLEASE HELP or fix the problem cause from what I can see a lot of people struggle. 

what is the newest fitbit SO version that it needs cause mine says it’s version 72.1.19, is that version even supported with the bitmoji clock? 

Thanks in advance!!!

Best Answer

Hi everyone, and welcome to our new members.

Thanks for keeping me posted and sharing every step tried on your own. While I'm glad a few of you got the Bitmoji clock face working, I'm sorry this isn't the case for the rest. As mentioned before, our team is aware of this situation and they're working to get this resolved soon. Please know your feedback has been passed along and as soon as I receive more details from them, I'll update this thread.

As a side note, I'd encourage you to start a new thread if you have another question, or if you're experiencing an issue with a Fitbit device. This will prevent any confusion and allow you to receive help from the Community. You can always visit the Help Site where you'll find more information about our products, features, as well as troubleshooting steps.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I cannot get the Bitmoji clock face to download after trying different things for six hours. My sense just arrived today, and I already regret picking it if it has this problem already.  should have gotten something else.

Best Answer

After reading all this thread and reading all the frustration it seems Fitbit has lost sight of the customer.  If they wanted to fix this they would. I regret purchasing this Fitbit versa 3. The team behind the product does not stand for their customers. 

Best Answer

I'm having the same issue. Frustrating!

Best Answer

We're looking forward to a solution. Thank you!

Best Answer

Did you ever get this resolved.?  I have been trying for the last 2 days .

Best Answer

Yeah, I have the same question has this ever been resolved? 

Best Answer

It's been weeks since I reported the problem.  Typical of fitbit IT. No response,  no fix. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I was finally able to get mine to work. I didn't do anything special. But it started teleporting immediately and I'm using the Bitmoji face again.

Heather | Community Council | Eastern Shore, AL
Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.
Best Answer
0 Votes
That's great. I tried for half an hour last night. Still not working.

Mary
Best Answer
0 Votes