Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bitmoji clock face stuck on preparing to teleport

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Downloaded the Bitmoji watch face and connected it to SnapChat but it won't teleport.  I've kept the watch close and followed the necessary steps.  I disconnected and reconnected the app, restarted my watch, disconnected and reconnected Bitmoji to SnapChat, disconnected and reconnected bluetooth and no success.  I've revoked the watchface until I can get a result on how to solve this issue.  The excitement has officially wore off lol.

Thank you. (Fitbit Sense).

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

Best Answer
623 REPLIES 623

My bitmoji clock face transfers everything fine, connects to Snapchat... but only loads half a clock face screen. I have uninstalled, reinstalled, charged,  etc etc etc. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm not really sure what to tell you. You might try restarting your smart band or updating your bitmoji.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Mine works most of the time now. My sister has your problem. Just half of
the bitmoji shows.
Best Answer
0 Votes

HI,

I'm not sure if this will help you or anyone else on this thread, but I got mine working correctly after initiating the teleport over and over about 3-5 times. I would do the teleport and if the screen messed up I would wait until I got home and reinitiate the teleport and I kept doing that over about a week or so until the watch face started acting right. I have not had any pixilation or half loaded emojis in about 3 months now. It's working perfectly just like it did on my Versa 2. I hope this helps.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I don’t think people should go to that much trouble to get that clock face . It should be fixed by now

Best Answer

Mine is working good too. I was just trying to help someone else.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I do the same. Thats what this site is for. Helping each other.

Mary
Best Answer
0 Votes

Exactly. I was just responding to someone else's message.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is absolutely ridiculous. Is anyone actually working on this? It's prevalently advertised in the store but DOESN'T WORK. Either take it off the store or FIX it, please. 

Best Answer

I would love for my Bitmoji to update. I've tried restarting everything and uninstalling and reinstalling everything. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Have you tried doing it whilst the watch is on charge?

Sent from Samsung Mobile on O2
Sent from Outlook for Android<>
Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m not sure how the feedback hasn’t gone unnoticed when the earliest comment I saw with this issue was 2019 and the issue is still occurring in 2023. If the bitmoji clock face is consistently not going to teleport it should be removed as an option from the clock app options.

Best Answer
Put your watch on charge, remove the fitbit app from your phone reinstall it then try the process make sure you have a great internet connection and keep your watch face on while its teleporting, it does work believe me.

Good luck
Best Answer
0 Votes

As I'm one of those for who it got to work at some point and has been stable for a while, I wouldn't be a happy camper if it were removed 😭. And I know it's annoying if it doesn't work..been there for months 🤷‍:female_sign:. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
neither would i, i love my wee bitmoji & would be lost without it.

😍
Best Answer
0 Votes

I gave up trying. I would have loved to have seen this work and am convinced the only people that got it to work were the actual developers.

Best Answer
so keep complaining.. Mine did work, i deleted everything off my phone & watch even the fitbit app, then reinstalled everything and had my watch display always on and phone on charge at the time when i did it, i had no other technology on around me it worked.. what watch do you have?? Its a sense i have and mine works a treat.
Good luck
Best Answer
0 Votes

I am getting the same message people were complaining about a year ago. I have a Galaxy S9+ and a Versa 3.  Has any fix been made?

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have a versa 2. Got a SAMSUNG 22 this past Sept. My bitmoji has been
working now for a few months.
Best Answer

Guess I need a new phone 🤷‍:female_sign:

Best Answer
0 Votes