Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bitmoji clock face stuck on preparing to teleport

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Downloaded the Bitmoji watch face and connected it to SnapChat but it won't teleport.  I've kept the watch close and followed the necessary steps.  I disconnected and reconnected the app, restarted my watch, disconnected and reconnected Bitmoji to SnapChat, disconnected and reconnected bluetooth and no success.  I've revoked the watchface until I can get a result on how to solve this issue.  The excitement has officially wore off lol.

Thank you. (Fitbit Sense).

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

Best Answer
623 REPLIES 623

I am submitting this update that I received from Fitbit support regarding an update to the Fitbit app for possible resolution for the app being stuck on preparing to teleport. They do not have a time frame for the update, but said to watch for it. As you will see in the information below, I was told if the issue continues after the update they will continue to check.

See below information:

"I'm referring to the Fitbit app. And while we can't pinpoint a time frame, our team shall introduce and roll out an update that shall address the issue you're experiencing. In any case, we're sorry for any trouble. We appreciate your patience and we look forward to getting you back on track."

"The latest version is 3.86. Try updating your Fitbit app to version 3.86 when it's available for you. Once it becomes available on your phone, you can update the app to continue troubleshooting the issue. If the issue continues even after the Fitbit app update, I'll continue to check."

I changed to another clock for a while and decided to try to go back to Bitmoji, and now I'm having the same problem as before. I installed the bitmoji app and have it connected to Snapchat and I restarted my Versa3. I also have a good connection to the internet, but nothing is working. It is stuck on preparing to teleport again

Best Answer
Same here
Best Answer

After fighting with this for over an hour, I uninstalled the Bitmoji watch face - after giving it one star. I then logged out of Snapchat and uninstalled that, since I HAD to install it, create an account, and connect it to my Bitmoji app to use the watch face. I'm thinking since Google bought Fitbit it's era is coming to an end. Maybe I'll give Samsung's watches a shot next. time. 

Best Answer
I'm thinking the same. I have a Samsung phone and tablet. Since fitbit has
gone down hill, I may change to Samsung watch as well. My sister's fitbit
sometimes refuses to change screens when swipped and bitmoji only shows
half a screen.
Best Answer