Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bitmoji clock face stuck on preparing to teleport

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Downloaded the Bitmoji watch face and connected it to SnapChat but it won't teleport.  I've kept the watch close and followed the necessary steps.  I disconnected and reconnected the app, restarted my watch, disconnected and reconnected Bitmoji to SnapChat, disconnected and reconnected bluetooth and no success.  I've revoked the watchface until I can get a result on how to solve this issue.  The excitement has officially wore off lol.

Thank you. (Fitbit Sense).

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

Best Answer
623 REPLIES 623

Hello @hheflin530 

I spoke with someone earlier who said they were able to get there’s to work. She explained here in this forum.: https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Other-Versa-Smartwatches/How-can-I-get-Bitmoji-to-teleport-to-my-Fit.... Maybe this might help you as well. It is a known issue at this time apparently but I’ve seen some individuals actually get theirs up and running. I hope you do as well. 😉

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m having the same problem.

We should all rate the app a 1-Star. Maybe they’ll fix it then…. 🤷🏼‍:female_sign: 

Best Answer

We all should do it !👍

Best Answer

Hi everyone.

Thanks for keeping me posted about this situation. I understand your point of view and I apologize for the experience that you've had with your Fitbit devices. As you may know, our team is aware of this situation and they're working to identify a solution. Once I have more details, I'll update this thread.

Please know your feedback hasn't gone unnoticed, and we'll keep providing it to our team so they can be informed of this situation.

Best Answer

Is this actively being worked on? Google (and therefore Fitbit) is known to abandon projects. Please let me know so I can know to keep waiting or move on.  

Best Answer

It's been an issue since February with no fix, so pretty sure it won't be.

Best Answer

They said that they see all our comments and working on it. We don't know how long that will take but they acknowledged.

Best Answer

CD97CD2E-8741-4AC4-A877-F034FB5DF35C.jpeg

I just tried it again today and it worked! It actually counted up to 100%, then I thought it still wasn’t working but the clock had changed and it took a bit but my Bitmoji actually showed up!!

Best Answer
Wow, that's great, im trying it now, I actually reported this to snapchat & fitbit ti fet it sorted

Sent from Samsung Mobile on O2
Get Outlook for Android<>
Best Answer
  • I’ll try when I get home let you know ltr
Best Answer
0 Votes

I was so excited when I saw this but tried and it didn't work for me.  

I'll keep trying and someday I hope it works again!

Best Answer

I’ll try when I get home but listening to u it may not 

Best Answer
0 Votes
OMG its working woohooooooo!!!  FINALLY!!!!!
Best Answer

I’m trying as I write this note and nothing happens in my end , it does NOT work yet ! any other person with the same problem and now is fixed for them let me know as for now NOT WORKING . 

Best Answer

Nothing work in my end , still not working 

Best Answer

Was anyone ever able to get this to work? I had to set up a replacement Fitbit and the bitmoji won't teleport. 

Best Answer

I have not been able to get mine to work. I give up! 

Best Answer

I don’t think so , I tried yesterday because someone said it was working but Naaa still down 

Best Answer

Me too . Yesterday was my last time I did  and nothing 

Best Answer
I tried it yesterday…. And it worked!!!!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer