Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bitmoji clock face stuck on preparing to teleport

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Downloaded the Bitmoji watch face and connected it to SnapChat but it won't teleport.  I've kept the watch close and followed the necessary steps.  I disconnected and reconnected the app, restarted my watch, disconnected and reconnected Bitmoji to SnapChat, disconnected and reconnected bluetooth and no success.  I've revoked the watchface until I can get a result on how to solve this issue.  The excitement has officially wore off lol.

Thank you. (Fitbit Sense).

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

Best Answer
623 REPLIES 623

It's very annoying!  No matter what I try, nothing changes.  I've followed all instructions.  I've uninstalled and reinstalled everything and in different sequences!  I even did a factory reset on my Pixel 6 Pro and my ionic!  Come on FitBit, sort this out please! 

Best Answer

I am also dealing with this issue. The frustrating part is that I received an email telling me about the Bitmoji clock face. I didn't even have SnapChat until this morning. I got really excited to download it, but going on 4 hours and no luck. Any suggestions would be appreciated 

Best Answer

Same here!  I didnt have a Bitmoji or Snapchat but created both accounts so I could try out the FitBit's own clock face.  Very disappointing that I have not received a response from FitBit developers yet.  My GF is having the same problem.  We both have Pixel phones (5 and 6 Pro), running native Android 12.  

Best Answer

Hi,

I tried updating my Bitmoji's outfit but it won't get past the ''Preparing to teleport' phase. Every other clockface works fine and I can change the color on the bitmoji clock, so the connection is not the problem. At the moment all I have is a spinning circle on my fitbit and the teleporting never starts. Bitmoji and Snapchat connections all work aswel... Can someone please help me? Nothing else I've seen in all the other forums has worked and I really like this feature..

Things I already did:

- Re-downloaded the fitbit app

- Removing the bitmoji clockface and re-downloading it

- Reconnecting my snapchat

- Putting my fitbit back to factory settings

- Deleted the bitmoji clockface, Deleted the fitbit app, shutting down my phone, re-downloading the fitbit app and re-downloading the bitmoji clockface (in that order)

Please help 😕 

Best Answer

Experiencing the same issue 

Best Answer

I've been in touch with Fitbit support but they haven't been helpful...they just keep telling me to reinstall the app.  There are lots of people on this forum with the same problem. Something is definitely wrong on Fitbit's side.  😞

Best Answer

Thanks for letting me know.  I have reinstalled also and that didn't solve the issue 

Best Answer

I can confirm that it is stuck on the teleport part. It definitely used to work when the sense first came out but seems like it's been broken for a while now.

Best Answer

Yes it's clear there is a problem but Fitbit support keeps giving me the runaround.  They told me to contact Snapchat but I don't see a way to do that. The online form I found said that they don't send replies back.

Best Answer

You have described exactly my own experience and actions taken the only additional thing I did was to factory reset my phone , reinstalled Android 12.  

I am wondering whether the clock face needs to be updated to be aligned with the newer versions of IOS and Android? 

Best Answer

I have done all the same aswell, hopefully someone can advise as I only use this clock face aha, feels weird not using it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

The same here on a Samsung S21 with Android 12. I'm in a way glad it's not just me, but it's really sad. I want my Emoji back 😰

Best Answer
Maybe it's a glitch and will come out with a fix soon. Fingers crossed. I
will let you know if I find a fix and you can do the same.
Best Answer
0 Votes

let's all cross fingers and hope for the best. The workaround they posted in another thread with changing the fitbit app settings on the phone back from 2019 is not applicable anymore, as at least on my OS that particular setting to change doesn't exist anymore. 🙈

Best Answer
0 Votes

They should remove this clock until it's fixed 

Best Answer

I'm having this problem on my Sense as well.  I contacted Fitbit and they don't seem to understand what's wrong. They keep telling me to reinstall the app, which I've done.  Hopefully someone on the backend is aware of the problem and working on it.  Their customer support doesn't have a clue.  😢

Best Answer
0 Votes

It would be really a pity...hopefully enough people get the issue, so  they take an interestvin solving it. It was such a fun feature and my new fitbit sense just is lacking the charme of it now. please, developpers...save us from the misery! i'm missing my bitmoji being an avocado and doing silly stuff 🥺

Best Answer

@LizzyFitbit is there any way to pass this off the the software team?  I've emailed customer support and they just keep sending me the same links to reinstall the clock face.  If you search on this forum there are 3 or 4 other threads about this same problem from the past month or so.  

Best Answer

When I try to log in my snapchat for the bitmoji clock face it says 

Something went wrong

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @Heysßßdddssssss. Welcome to the Community Forums. 

Before installing this clock face, you need a Bitmoji account linked to a Snapchat account. For more information on downloading Bitmoji and linking your Bitmoji and Snapchat accounts, see Bitmoji’s help article.

To install the Bitmoji clock face:

1. With your watch nearby, in the Fitbit app, tap the Today tab     

> your profile picture > your device image.
  2. Tap Clock Faces > All Clocks.
  3. Tap the magnifying glass icon and search for Bitmoji.
  4. In the results, tap the Bitmoji clock face result > Select > Install.
  5. After the clock face installs, tap Settings.
  6. In the Snapchat Connection section, tap Connect.
  7. Follow the on-screen instructions to log in to your Snapchat account and connect it to Fitbit.

After you connect your accounts, your watch downloads a variety of Bitmoji stickers. Keep your phone close to your watch during this process, and make sure the Fitbit app continues to run in the background. If the Snapchat Connection status is stuck at 0%, or you see a message instructing you to make sure your Bitmoji is linked to Snapchat, link your Bitmoji and Snapchat accounts using the instructions in Bitmoji’s help article.

If you change your Bitmoji avatar’s appearance or outfit, update your clock face by tapping Sync Bitmoji in the clock face settings. Your watch downloads a new set of stickers.

For more information about the Bitmoji clock face, see our blog post Bitmoji and Fitbit Clock Face Partnership.

I've moved your post to the Fitbit App Gallery board for organization purposes.

Hope that helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes