Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bitmoji clock face stuck on preparing to teleport

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Downloaded the Bitmoji watch face and connected it to SnapChat but it won't teleport.  I've kept the watch close and followed the necessary steps.  I disconnected and reconnected the app, restarted my watch, disconnected and reconnected Bitmoji to SnapChat, disconnected and reconnected bluetooth and no success.  I've revoked the watchface until I can get a result on how to solve this issue.  The excitement has officially wore off lol.

Thank you. (Fitbit Sense).

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

Best Answer
623 REPLIES 623

You need to keep the Fitbit app open when teleporting.

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer
0 Votes

I've experienced the same thing ,except I get to connect snapchat, continue with my snapchat user info and I hit continue and the next screen has snapchat something went wrong-try again.

I was using this feature just fine until I got a new watch.

I've uninstalled, installed and deleted and recreated a snapchat/bitmoji avatar and fitbit account!  My accounts are linked!

There's a glitch with this feature and it's very disappointing because I liked the feature and my old avatar on bitmoji 😞

This is frustrating....Fitbit should remove the clock face until it's fixed!!!

Ms. Kecia R. Norrell
Best Answer

What's helped me is uninstalling and reinstalling the Fitbit app and then re-pairing the Bitmoji app to the Fitbit app. Once that's done, turn the BT ON, and keep the fitbit app running in the foreground of the phone. Make sure that the screen is on the entire time.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I tried all that already and it didn't work 😢. Did it work for you
recently? If so what version of the app do you have (iphone or Android?)

~Lianne
Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, about 2 weeks ago on Android 11.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hm ok. I have android 12, I wonder if that's the issue.

~Lianne
Best Answer
0 Votes

That could be a factor.  Android 12 just dropped.

Ms. Kecia R. Norrell
Best Answer
0 Votes
I've had it for a couple of months since I have a pixel phone but I did
notice it caused issues with synching texts in my car so maybe it messed up
this too.

~Lianne
Best Answer
0 Votes

So I have a Samsung tablet with Android 9. I tried linking my phone to that but when I try to connect Snapchat I get the "something went wrong" error in Snapchat.  I guess Android 9 is too old.  😭

Best Answer

Correct, you really need Android 10 or higher to get the full experience. Fitbit, however, will support Android 8 or above. 

Best Answer

I have Android 12 and that's the error message I'm getting.  

Ms. Kecia R. Norrell
Best Answer
0 Votes

Yea I'm getting that message now as well.  I was getting stuck on preparing to teleport but now I can't even get that far 😭

Best Answer
0 Votes

You guys are lucky youre able to connect your snapchat account, Ive tried millionth times its just wont let me connect my account and keeps saying theres something wrong 😭 I got the bitemoji clockface on my fitbit versa lite and but with my new fitbit sense it just wont connect😔

Best Answer

Since yesterday I'm having that problem too now... maybe they are working on it?  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everybody, 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. @DramaQueenDiva I really appreciate your help with this.

Thanks as well for letting me know what steps you've tried, and I'm sorry that the Bitmoji isn't installing correctly. Let's work on this together. I'd recommend to verify if the Fitbit app is updated to the latest version, as well to try revoking access with the following steps in the given order:

1. Go to fitbit.com dashboard and log in to your account.
  2. Click on the gear in the upper right corner, and click on "Settings" from the drop-down menu.
  3. Select "Applications" on the left side.
  4. Under Snapchat, click on "Revoke Access".

Once that is done, please give a try to the following:

1. Connect your Snapchat and Bitmoji accounts. For instructions, check this link.
  2. After the accounts are connected, go to your phone's settings.
  3. Tap on Apps > Fitbit > and allow app settings and unknown apps.
  4. Then open the Fitbit app, tap the profile's icon and then your Sense's icon.
  5. Tap Clock Faces > All Clocks.
  6. Tap the magnifying glass icon and search for Bitmoji.
  7. In the results, tap the Bitmoji clock face result > Select > Install.
  8. After the clock face installs, tap Settings.
  9. In the Snapchat Connection section, tap Connect.
  10. Follow the on-screen instructions to log in to your Snapchat account and connect it to Fitbit.

@eezeepee and @piggychulie Could you confirm if your phone is also running V12 for Android?

If the suggested above doesn't work, please reply to this post with the model of phone you're currently using.

Give it a try and let me know how it goes.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

Samsung Note 10 5G updated with Android 12

Ms. Kecia R. Norrell
Best Answer
I've tried all of that and it still doesn't work. I'm getting the error
message from Snapchat that something went wrong.

~Lianne
Best Answer

@YojanaFitbit Yes I'm running Android 12 on a Pixel 6 Pro.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Didn't work. Have Samsung S21+ 5g android version 12
Smurf97
Best Answer
0 Votes

Yep my phone is updated to android v12, now Im giving it a try fingers crossed🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes