Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bitmoji clock face won't install on my Versa 3

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I received my replacement versa 3 yesterday. My Bitmoji won’t load onto the new watch.

I reset the watch. I removed and readded the Fitbit app. I checked all settings in Bitmoji and Snapchat, but it won’t load up. 
Please help!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
9 REPLIES 9

I have been trying to Download it two days and it won’t, I am about to send this watch back I just got it yesterday. The ionic was way better 

Best Answer

Hi there, @KendallM @Tracy1009. Thanks for stopping by in the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with Bitmoji before reaching out. I understand where your concern is coming from. 

Keep your phone close to your watch during this process, and make sure the Fitbit app continues to run in the background. If the Snapchat Connection status is stuck at 0%, or you see a message instructing you to make sure your Bitmoji is linked to Snapchat, link your Bitmoji and Snapchat accounts using the instructions in Bitmoji’s help article.

If you change your Bitmoji avatar’s appearance or outfit, update your clock face by tapping Sync Bitmoji in the clock face settings. Your watch downloads a new set of stickers.

For more information about the Bitmoji clock face, see our blog post Bitmoji and Fitbit Clock Face Partnership.

If all of the above has been attempted but to no avail, the best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

I've moved your post to the Fitbit App Gallery board for organization purposes.

We hope your issue is solved soon. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

Thank you for your response. It just continues to say preparing to transport but nothing happens on the app, and the watch has the thinking logo continue to occur. 

When I set it up on my original watch it worked immediately. Major issue happening. Everything is completely synced and all apps are up to date.

Any other suggestions please?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@KendallM Thanks for the update.

Please note our team is aware and they're still working to identify a fix as soon as possible. While I don't have a time frame, make sure to keep the Fitbit app updated as you've been doing so far.

We appreciate your understanding while our team fix this issue. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m having the same struggle like you , did and tried everything under the sun and what they recommend, still not luck and the support team don’t care witchy is worse . 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I agreed with you and I’m in the same boat like you 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I’m still waiting on a response after my last. Hopefully it’ll be sorted soon

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for sharing such a helpful instruction, really appreciate for your article.

MyMileStoneCard

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've tried all the things that have been mentioned in this forum and others. Was this issue ever fixed? Are there further suggestions? Thank you 

Best Answer
0 Votes