Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bitmoji clock face won't update on my Versa 3

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've updated the clock face to Bitmoji in the Clock Faces and it says it's selected, but the clock face on the watch says to visit the clock setting on phone to connect Bitmoji via Snapchat.  My Bitmoji and Snapchat accounts are synced and all apps show connected to each other.  It's just the watch face that is not being updated.  

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@arck88 It's nice to see you around the Community Forums. Thanks for making sure that Bitmoji is already connected with Snapchat.

If you haven't done so yet, I'd recommend restarting your Versa 3 by following these steps How do I restart my Fitbit device? 

If the issue persists after the restart, see Bitmoji’s help article or our blog post Bitmoji and Fitbit Clock Face Partnership for troubleshooting steps. 

On a side note, could it possibly have something to do with the chosen outfit? A friend of mine have had that happen every time he tries to change his avatar to an outfit supporting the New England Patriots. When he changes it to Red Sox, Celtics, Bruins, or anything else, it transfers fine, it's only with the Patriots outfit that it has issues. I'd say that you try changing the current outfit to see if that does the trick for you too.

By the way, I've moved your post to the Fitbit App Gallery board for organization purposes.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@arck88 It's nice to see you around the Community Forums. Thanks for making sure that Bitmoji is already connected with Snapchat.

If you haven't done so yet, I'd recommend restarting your Versa 3 by following these steps How do I restart my Fitbit device? 

If the issue persists after the restart, see Bitmoji’s help article or our blog post Bitmoji and Fitbit Clock Face Partnership for troubleshooting steps. 

On a side note, could it possibly have something to do with the chosen outfit? A friend of mine have had that happen every time he tries to change his avatar to an outfit supporting the New England Patriots. When he changes it to Red Sox, Celtics, Bruins, or anything else, it transfers fine, it's only with the Patriots outfit that it has issues. I'd say that you try changing the current outfit to see if that does the trick for you too.

By the way, I've moved your post to the Fitbit App Gallery board for organization purposes.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes