Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blood Pressure / Heart on Fitbit Watches

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

My wife brought my Fitbit Ionic for me and gave it as an early Birthday present for my 40th which is today 7th May,  however the reason why she brought it is because this watch is a health and fitness watch and was needed to track my health, but the amount of money she spent on it should reflect some basic features such as SPO / Blood pressure, however it doesn't, yet her basic watch she brought for £30 has so many more features than the Ionic. Why?

So my question is why are FitBit advertising this product as a health and fitness watch when the only

health check it does is my heart rate and to be fair my rating out of 10 is just 3 but would increase if Fitbit listened to it's customers, as I understand it the press are sniffing around these concerns.

I wont be the first or last to bring these questions to the table, so are FitBit going to do anything? If not are Fitbit going to refund it's customers and change it's advertising?

Fitbit let's hear your thoughts?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hey there @hostlab.prom, it's nice to see you around the forums! Happy late b-day my friend, hope you had a great one! 

Thanks for sharing your idea for new apps for Fitbit watches. I think your idea is great. I was making some research and was able to find this idea asking for the same:

Please cast a vote for this idea and leave a comment to show support for it. Different kinds of developers often check this board to get idea to work on. So, this is for sure the best place to make this request.

Hope this helps. Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hey there @hostlab.prom, it's nice to see you around the forums! Happy late b-day my friend, hope you had a great one! 

Thanks for sharing your idea for new apps for Fitbit watches. I think your idea is great. I was making some research and was able to find this idea asking for the same:

Please cast a vote for this idea and leave a comment to show support for it. Different kinds of developers often check this board to get idea to work on. So, this is for sure the best place to make this request.

Hope this helps. Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

BP Oxygen SATs and ecg would be great. No essential 

Best Answer

There are watches that have Bp.O2,heart rate and body temperature. You can order them from China. But I don't know how well they work. I heard that it takes a month to get one. They can cost $50 and up. I haven't seen any reviews for them.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, I have high blood pressure and the versa 2 was recommended. After I received it I realized it does not do blood pressure. Makes me want to return it and go with different company. Why recommend something when that specific feature you are looking for is not included. Very disappointing.

Best Answer