Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Boarding pass not available for British Airlines app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I was looking forward to the BA app as I was hoping I would be able to download the boarding pass to my watch. The description of the app doesn’t include it.   Any plans to do this BA?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
29 REPLIES 29

Welcome on board @Doug1979, I'm glad to have a new member around! Thanks a lot for sharing the steps that worked for you. I'm pretty sure they will work for other users who jump in here asking for the same. 

Hope to see you participating in the Community more often since I think it would be awesome for you to explore our Community. You can go ahead and log to any of the topics that might be of your interest in our Discussion boards. Feel free to comment and contribute with your knowledge and experience.

Ping me out if you have any questions present!

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I think an issue here is that some people are simple describing setting the app up in the first place, not fixing an issue that occurs after the app has already been working previously. No amount of logging in, turning permissions on and off or reinstalling makes any difference  I actually suspect it might have something to do with reinstalling in the first place as my issue started when I had to reset my ionic

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @SunsetRunner! I totally understand your point, thanks for the feedback provided. 

If you're still having inconveniences, please contact British Airway support at customermobilesupport@ba.com.

Let me know if there's anything else I may assist you with. 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

This just doesn't work  .  All the permissions are on .. have reinstall it.  Someone needs to fix it or remove it. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @NORWICHTARGET! Thanks for making sure that all the permissions are on. Also, thanks for following the suggestions provided at: How do I set up and troubleshoot apps on my Fitbit device?

Since you're still having inconveniences, please contact British Airway support at customermobilesupport@ba.com.

If there's anything else I may do to assist in the meantime, let me know. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

For me the app is working only the QR code doesn't show. Can you explain to me how I can change this? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have just got my first booking since getting the app running. The flight details show if you scroll down. I assume the QR code appears once checked in.

on a more confusing note the booking is 2 flights and the return shows 11:15 am departure the day after the flight when the flight is 11:15pm the previous evening. Clearly still some significant issues with the app.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome on board @Glenngerits! Hope the information provided by @Doug1979 has been of help to you. 

If you have any question about BA App features or functionality, you can contact British Airway support at customermobilesupport@ba.com.

Let us know if you have any questions present. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

I have the same issue as someone mentioned previously, the time of my outbound flight is out by 12 hours, listing it at 11.15pm instead of am.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Does anyone know if this app works on the Versa Lite. I've been trying and getting nowhere - keep getting the internet connection issue.

Best Answer
0 Votes