Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bug with Fitbit's "Half & Half" clock face

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

There's a bug with Fitbit's Half & Half clock face. When the clock transitions from night mode to day mode, it gets stuck in a state where the top number disappears, and it doesn't enter low-power mode. See the attached image.
https://gallery.fitbit.com/details/f8831f4d-41bb-45fe-a19c-1cd7de72879a

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@brianpeiris  That is strange. I've tried the clockface on my Sense a few days and it's working as it should. Tried different things to try to make it go wrong.

I can't reproduce the error. What doesn't mean that the clockface is correct. Only means I can't find an error.

So all I can say is: delete the clockface, make sure your fitibit is set to 12 or 24 hour display, and reïnstall it. There's always the possibility that something went wrong at installation. Don't know what, but it happens. 

One more thing, at what time did you switch and how is your setting 12/24 and I'll try again.

Community Council MemberMario Dings | Rotterdam NL
Fitbit: Versa, Versa2, Sense. (Versa light) - Phone: Android. - Developer clockfaces.(Nederlands)
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for looking into it. I was using 24-hour time. I've removed and re-installed the clock face. I'll let you know whether I see the bug again or not.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Mario,

I think I know how to reproduce this now. I'm not sure about the Sense model, but my Versa 4 has a "Quiet modes" section in the settings. Under that section, I have "Focus mode", "Do not disturb", and "Sleep mode" all turned Off. However, there is also a "Schedule mode" sub-section at the end.

Under "Schedule mode", I have "Off-Hours" turned On, with the Start time set to 10:00pm and End time set to 6:00am. When the time hits 6:00am, the bug occurs. The screen turns on on its own, with the top number missing, and the screen remains on (draining the battery), until I press the watch's button. The minutes number continues to update during the bugged behavior, but the hours number never shows. I can reproduce it by setting the Schedule End time to any arbitrary time.

Here's a video of it occurring. The video is 5 minutes long, just to show that the screen remains on.

https://youtu.be/OxhegKrRK5w

Best Answer
0 Votes