Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I read books on my Fitbit device?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I wana ask a question. I am a book lover, a reading person. Can i install few books into the device and read it? Or is there any possibility so I can open a site and read a novel?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @davidjohn232. Welcome to the Community Forums. It's nice to meet someone who loves reading. 🙂

Regarding your inquiry, at this time there's no way/option to download books to your watch. Thank you for your suggestion. We're constantly striving to improve Fitbit products and services, and we very much appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. The best place to make your voice heard is the Feature Suggestion board on our community. Please take a moment to visit and give us your feedback. 

If you find that a similar suggestion has already been made by another member of the community, you can vote for their idea and add your comments. We look forward to reading your suggestions. 

By the way, I've moved your post to the Fitbit App Gallery board for organization purposes.

Thank you so much for your feedback and for participating in our community!

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hi there, @davidjohn232. Welcome to the Community Forums. It's nice to meet someone who loves reading. 🙂

Regarding your inquiry, at this time there's no way/option to download books to your watch. Thank you for your suggestion. We're constantly striving to improve Fitbit products and services, and we very much appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. The best place to make your voice heard is the Feature Suggestion board on our community. Please take a moment to visit and give us your feedback. 

If you find that a similar suggestion has already been made by another member of the community, you can vote for their idea and add your comments. We look forward to reading your suggestions. 

By the way, I've moved your post to the Fitbit App Gallery board for organization purposes.

Thank you so much for your feedback and for participating in our community!

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

Thanks Marre. I hope the Fitbit community will look into this because there are so many people like me who loves to read light novels.

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer

I agree with you, I have wanted this feature for a very long time. Then watches would definitely replace telephones. I am currently reading an incredibly interesting novel by Ray Bradbury - have you ever heard of this author. There, among the many essays on dystopian society, I learned about the most popular dystopia - Fahrenheit 451. I really hope to read it soon from my watch, and not from my phone.

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your feedback about the Fitbit App Gallery. As mentioned before, please share your ideas in the Feature Suggestion board. That way our developers can take your ideas into consideration for new updates or product development.

I'm going to close this thread from further comments. However, if you have another question, feel free to start a new thread in the Help Forums to receive help from the Community. You can always visit our Help Site where you'll find information about our products and services, as well as troubleshooting tips.

Best Answer
0 Votes