Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't add more songs on Deezer

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So I have a question about Deezer. I created a playlist with a couple of songs at Deezer on my phone, but when I am trying to add more songs on Deezer on the phone it doesn’t add songs on Deezer on the Fitbit. 

How do I sort of uppdate Deezer on the fitbit?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @Boniberg04. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post. 

If you're having trouble adding new Deezer playlists to your Fitbit watch, make sure you updated your watch to run the latest Fitbit OS. For more information, see our help article How do I update my Fitbit device?

Also, for more information about Deezer, see How do I listen to Deezer playlists on my Fitbit watch?

I've moved your post to the Fitbit App Gallery board for organization purposes.

Hope that helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @Boniberg04. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post. 

If you're having trouble adding new Deezer playlists to your Fitbit watch, make sure you updated your watch to run the latest Fitbit OS. For more information, see our help article How do I update my Fitbit device?

Also, for more information about Deezer, see How do I listen to Deezer playlists on my Fitbit watch?

I've moved your post to the Fitbit App Gallery board for organization purposes.

Hope that helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer