Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't add my card to Fitbit Pay on Sense

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Just brought a fitbit sense and one reason I did is to use the fitbit pay but don't support my bank. It says you can use curve card which I have but when I put details in it says its not supported?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @Jomurf. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for sharing those details in your post. I understand where you're coming from.

Fitbit Pay is enabled for the top banks in the US and 200+ banks internationally in 27+ countries. We’re always expanding our bank partnerships that support Fitbit Pay. View our complete list of supported banks at www.fitbit.com/fitbit-pay/banks.

If you don’t see your bank on the list, you can contact your bank in a private communication or on social media and tell them that you want to use Fitbit Pay to make contactless payments from your Fitbit device. Ask your bank to see www.fitbit.com/fitbit-pay. Note: It’s up to your bank to decide if they want to support Fitbit Pay.

However, if you bank and card is included in the list above, as @Rich_Laue has already suggested, we recommend that you contact your bank for more information about specific financial transactions or lost/stolen credit cards.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Check with your bank @Jomurf it is up to your bank to support fitbit pay. 

I've also moved your post to App support. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @Jomurf. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for sharing those details in your post. I understand where you're coming from.

Fitbit Pay is enabled for the top banks in the US and 200+ banks internationally in 27+ countries. We’re always expanding our bank partnerships that support Fitbit Pay. View our complete list of supported banks at www.fitbit.com/fitbit-pay/banks.

If you don’t see your bank on the list, you can contact your bank in a private communication or on social media and tell them that you want to use Fitbit Pay to make contactless payments from your Fitbit device. Ask your bank to see www.fitbit.com/fitbit-pay. Note: It’s up to your bank to decide if they want to support Fitbit Pay.

However, if you bank and card is included in the list above, as @Rich_Laue has already suggested, we recommend that you contact your bank for more information about specific financial transactions or lost/stolen credit cards.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes