Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't download Deezer music to my Versa 2

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So, I got my new Versa 2 yesterday and already thinking of sending it back! Have tried so many times to download music from my premium deezer account to the watch. All I get is 0% and then it flicks back to no media.

I've seen this has been discussed before but is there any point in keeping trying or shall I just return it and go with the alternative brand??

So frustrated!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi all! Thanks again for taking the time to report the issues you are experiencing when attempting to download your Deezer playlists to your Smartwatch. 

I just thought I would jump back in to confirm that this issue should now be resolved. I can see that several have already been successful at loading music on to your watch. Thanks for letting us know! 

Want to get more deep sleep? Join the discussion on our Sleep better forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
28 REPLIES 28

Deezer sync stopped working two days ago. First, it didn't download new music to my Versa 2 (although it kept playing the playlists that I had already on the watch). Trying to solve this, I unlinked and re-linked my Deezer account to Fitbit. Now, the app simply gets stuck on "Preparing music for download" (0% downloading) till it times out.

I also own a Fitbit Ionic and the behaviour is the same.

Is anyone else running into this issue? Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

//Ricardo

Best Answer

I’m having this issue too, had an ionic for over a year now and I tried it out last year and it just worked. Just bought a set of Bluetooth earphones so thought I’d sign up to Deezer and start using it properly, 3 hours later still can’t get past 0% synced and then it just goes back to the no music message. Really annoying but not unexpected to be honest. 

Best Answer

Hallo. Ich möchte fragen wegen der Deezer auf meinem Versa. Ich habe überall registriert und Playlist hinzugefügt in Deezer App und Versa 2 App  Fitbit auf meinem Handy sieht Playlist aus Deezer App. Trotzdem sehen die Uhr kein Playlist beim Synchronisieren. Ich habe Huawei P20 Pro. Danke im voraus. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Have you plugged your versa in and let it charge long enough to download music through its WiFi? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Have you looked at the FAQ @melon1982 

Where you able to connect the watch to your WiFi and have the watch in its cradle and charging? Once Deezer is setup the tracker should update the music while it is charging. You should be able to pull it at any time and the next time it is charging the download will continue. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes I’ve done all of those things! I just get a message saying sync in progress and it stays at 0% before it times out and says no media.
Seriously considering returning the watch-so disappointed

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Same here. I got mine in October and was able to sync a playlist from deezer, meaning I could go running without my phone.

A few days ago I tried to update the playlist with more songs. When I synced, the songs showed in my Fitbit but were greyed out and would not play.

I did all the troubleshooting including resetting and disconnecting the Fitbit and when I went to set it up and Re-sync, this time I could get no music at all. 

It prepares for download and sits like that for a few mins then just stops without explanation. 

Very frustrating as being able to take music with me without my phone was a major selling point of this watch. 

Seems to be a reoccurrence of the same issue that was previously ‘resolved’.

Best Answer

Same here. Very annoying. It's been like this for days. We all had this same issue a couple years back, nothing will work unless they update with a fix on either Fitbit's or Deezer's end. Good luck with that.

Best Answer

I'm having same issue with Ionic. Able to sync Strava and other things from Fitbit app to watch. Deezer just isn't communicating at all. Not what I expected from a supposed market leading fitness watch. How can this be happening? Very disgruntled to say the least. When is this going to be fixed as clearly I'm not the only one this is happening to! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi all. I have merged a few threads here to help keep the Community tidy. 

Thanks for taking the time to report the issues you are experiencing when attempting to download your Deezer playlists to your Smartwatch. I have gathered your feedback and forwarded this information to our product team who are looking into what might be causing this issue. 

In the meantime, you might find some of the troubleshooting tips detailed in this article helpful. 

I will be sure to let you know once I have more information regarding this issue. If you have additional questions or details to provide, please feel free to comment below. Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi all,

I contacted Fitbit support yesterday and they’ve just given me an update:

“There is currently an ongoing issue with being unable to download songs from Deezer. We are working to identify a resolution as quickly as possible.”

Will post any further updates.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I put my Versa 2 on charge about an hour ago and deezer synced by itself. Hopefully fixed!

Best Answer

Works again here on Ionic too! Great!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes mine has just worked for the first time!
Very happy 😊
Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

If your having issues please be aware that WiFi is only turned on when the tracker is being charged. It needs to be in its charger long enough to download the songs, but don't worry if it is not plugged in enough. The download will continue from where it left off next time it is charging. 

If it is like Hulu their will be 2 progress bars, one for the battery and the second for the music. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi all! Thanks again for taking the time to report the issues you are experiencing when attempting to download your Deezer playlists to your Smartwatch. 

I just thought I would jump back in to confirm that this issue should now be resolved. I can see that several have already been successful at loading music on to your watch. Thanks for letting us know! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am encountering the same problem now. I have been in contact with the support chat team and they advise that there is no issue, but I’m having the identical issue now! I have tried downloading the playlists on 2 phones but it gets stuck on 0% and then later will advise I have no songs and to go to the app... at one stage I managed to get the songs but they were greyed out and then they dropped off... help!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi all

i have tried to add music from Deezer onto my Fitbit Versa watch I already had 2 previous playlists and deleted them as I thought they were the problem but it still doesn’t seem to be working I have tried reconnecting wifi and restarting my watch but it just stays on 0% can anyone help!!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes

Was this issue resolved?  I am now having the same issue.  It will not download anything.

Best Answer
0 Votes