Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t download FitOn app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I can’t download the FitOn app on my new Versa Lite. The install button is greyed out and there is a message about my Fitbit app and device needing the latest updates to download the app. The help page talks gives directions to do this involving turning in all day sync (which no longer exists). The iPhone app is up to date and I set out the versa today so looks like it is also. Not sure what to do! Frustrating as linking to FitOn was the main reason I upgraded to the versa.

Moderator Edit: Updated label

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @elina-o. Welcome to the Community Forums.

I'm glad that you got a Versa Lite and thanks for keep the Fitbit app updated. Also, for bringing this to my attention. Since your watch recently completed the set up process, it might be that it hasn't received the latest firmware that allows you to install more apps and clock faces to your watch. This might take a few days and I'd recommend to regularly sync your watch so you can be prompted to update the firmware. If you have difficulties with the update, give a try to the troubleshooting tips described in this help article.

By the way, I've moved your post to the Fitbit App Gallery board so you can have more chances to receive help from the Community.

Keep me posted.

Best Answer
0 Votes