Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't download Spotify on my Versa

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have the Fitbit versa 1 and i can’t download Spotify onto it. Can anyone help?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @Carter_16, welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post, I will be glad to help you with your inquiry about installing Spotify on your Versa. 

Note that in order to install Spotify app, your watch must be updated at least on Fitbit OS 4.1.3 (32.70.8.0). If your Versa has an older version, this is the reason why you cannot download Spotify yet. May I know what is the version currently installed on your watch? You can find it either by going in the Fitbit app and tapping the Today tab > your profile picture > your device image (the firmware version number appears under your device's name) or on your Versa, in the Settings app About or Device Info.

Once you have updated your Versa you will be able to download the Spotify app, check this article to know how it works.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @Carter_16, welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post, I will be glad to help you with your inquiry about installing Spotify on your Versa. 

Note that in order to install Spotify app, your watch must be updated at least on Fitbit OS 4.1.3 (32.70.8.0). If your Versa has an older version, this is the reason why you cannot download Spotify yet. May I know what is the version currently installed on your watch? You can find it either by going in the Fitbit app and tapping the Today tab > your profile picture > your device image (the firmware version number appears under your device's name) or on your Versa, in the Settings app About or Device Info.

Once you have updated your Versa you will be able to download the Spotify app, check this article to know how it works.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes