Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't download Tennis app

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Good morning,

I have recently tried to download Tennis app for my Fitbit Ionic. However, once the progress bar has reached the end, the button displays again "Install" and the app is not installed in the watch.

Please, do you know if the is any issue related to the installation of this app, or may be a problema with my Watch?

Thanks!

Moderator Edit: Added Labels

Best Answer
0 Votes
78 REPLIES 78

Thanks for the response Moniquerose98

Does that mean the fitbit support team has to chime in to get this corrected ?

I was really hoping to use the tennis app this holiday time, but this has been a stumbling block.. appreciate if some one from the fitbit support team can chime in and help resolve this at the earliest

Best Answer
0 Votes

The tennis app worked fine on my ionic.  I updated to 3.0 and now the tennis app is gone and i can’t download it anymore. I restarted the ionic, but no succes. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Looks like the issue with Tennis app came back off late.

any help/suggestions from Fitbit support team? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey there @ThijsBlackwood and @karthaksa, thanks for jumping in here! I recommend performing a quick restart and attempting the download again. 

Thanks for your help @Moniquerose98Man Happy

Give this a shot and let me know the outcome! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Marrefitbit , Restarted the app and tried downloading the app, but no luck 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi MarreFitBit, I tried several times a quick restart but with no succes. I worked with the previous version (2.0).

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi I know this is a thread for ionic but if they resolve it would it work for Versace to thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m seeing this problem on the newly purchased versa watch. That is what I start posting about. Hope to hear back from marrefitbit on possible workaround...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’ve done this and still not worked, please could you help! Thanks a lot

Best Answer
0 Votes

I got a new versa for Christmas and have been unable to install the tennis app. It doesn’t appear in the my apps section and says install again after it downloads. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @karthaksa@ThijsBlackwood@Charliewilsonis@Angelatennis, and @rose2003! Thanks for taking the time to troubleshoot this inconvenience with the Tennis App. Nice way to go!

The same thing happened to me before with another app and the reason was that my watch wasn't syncing so when the app finished the installation, it started again as it couldn't connect to the watch. Do you see Tennis listed under 'My Apps?' If so, I would also recommend removing it and attempting a fresh install.

Fitbit Labs is a Fitbit Research initiative focused on developing and testing potential Fitbit features in the form of experimental apps and smart clock faces designed to motivate users and help drive behavior change. These apps and clock faces are experimental in nature, so you might experience minor issues, and they might be available for a limited time. For additional information about Fitbit Labs, visit the Fitbit blog.

Although we don't provide specific troubleshooting or support for Fitbit Labs apps or clock faces at this time, we welcome user feedback as we look for new ways to deliver smart, insightful and motivating experiences. Share your feedback through this form. For general troubleshooting tips for apps and clock faces, see How do I set up and troubleshoot apps on my Fitbit watch?

Let me know if there's anything else I may assist you with. 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am actually rather annoyed. I got this app synced and working on my watch about 3 weeks ago. But it has now dissapperared off of my watch and will not reinstall again. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

The Tennis app won't install on my Ionic.  No message or error ... 'Install' button just pops back up.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey there @Kylean1999 and @gwalling101! If you are still having issues downloading the Tennis app on to you your watch, I recommend performing a quick restart and attempting the download again. 

If you continue experiencing any difficulty downloading the Tennis app, please feel free to send your feedback through this form

If there's any questions present, let me know. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks Marrefitbit on the response

Interestingly the Tennis app magically shows up on my fitbit Versa now and I was able to update it as well successfully.

by the way, when I try to use it and do some forehand and backhand shots don't see the relevant count on the app going up .. I will try it again tmrrw to see if it works. But wanted to quickly check if there is any gotchas to get those counters incremented in the app while playing tennis. Appreciate any inputs on this.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for jumping in here and for letting us know that your Tennis App is now on your Versa @karthaksaWoman Very Happy

Tennis description.png

I'll be around! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Mine is loaded and updated on my Ionic as well.  I haven't had a chance to test it yet. 

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

Tennis app is uploaded and working! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Great @gwalling101! Don't forget to share the outcome once you have the change to test it out! 

Awesome @ThijsBlackwoodSmiley Very Happy I'm glad to hear that your Tennis App is working fine now. 

If there's any questions present. Let me know! 

Best Answer
0 Votes