Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't download Tennis app

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Good morning,

I have recently tried to download Tennis app for my Fitbit Ionic. However, once the progress bar has reached the end, the button displays again "Install" and the app is not installed in the watch.

Please, do you know if the is any issue related to the installation of this app, or may be a problema with my Watch?

Thanks!

Moderator Edit: Added Labels

Best Answer
0 Votes
78 REPLIES 78
Hi there yes I have followed the instructions in the link & still cannot download. I also do not have an update button in my apps so cannot even perform the update. I am at a loss on what to do now as every other app shows up no hassles. 

Kind RegardsKylee 
Sent from my SAMSUNG Galaxy S7 on the Telstra Mobile Network
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back to me and for letting me know you've tried the steps I've provided @Kylean1999.  While reading your post I was wondering if you see Tennis listed under 'My Apps?' If so, I recommend removing it and attempting a fresh install.

If you are still getting stuck during the installation process, please let me know where and provide a screenshot if you can. 

Looking forward to your response! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi there. No tennis is not showing up in my apps. Just in all apps. Screenshots of what is happening belowI find the app in the app store (all apps area) Click install.The red line then moves up little by little

Then goes back to saying install

So click on install again and it keeps repeating the line moving up and then returning to the install screen again. 

Kind RegardsKylee
Sent from my SAMSUNG Galaxy S7 on the Telstra Mobile Network
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks a lot for getting back @Kylean1999! Your image didn't go through my friend. Can you try adding it again? In order to add a photo to your reply, please:

* When you're in the reply page, click on the Photos icon. 

AddPhoto1.PNG

* Then, click on the Choose File in the middle of the grey window that will pop up

AddPhoto2.PNG

* Search for the photo on your computer and click on Open.

AddPhoto3.PNG

* Once the image shows up in the grey windows, select the size and the position (1) and click on Done (2)

AddPhoto4.PNG

I hope this can be helpful; give it a try, I'll be waiting for your reply! Smiley Wink

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

I really want to try the tennis app but it won't download on to my Versa.   Please help!

Best Answer

Hi, it looks like I have the same problem with my new Versa.

What I see:

1. go to all apps - tennis app - install

2. install shows progress. When it is 100% it shows the " install" button again. It is not in My app or anything else. 

I have tried everything. Sync on, Sync off, disconnect versa, reconnect, etc etc. Nothing works and this problem is only with this app. Please help.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey there @Barberap and @Beanie3, thanks for jumping in here! Can you guys please attach the picture I was requesting above? Click here to find the steps on how to add images to your post. Robot Very Happy

Let me know if there's any questions! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Screenshot_20181201-110805_Fitbit.jpg

Hi, this is the install screen. After it is 100%, it shows the install button again. Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the images provided @BarberapAlthough we don't provide specific troubleshooting or support for Fitbit Labs apps or clock faces at this time, we welcome user feedback as we look for new ways to deliver smart, insightful and motivating experiences. Share your feedback through this form. For general troubleshooting tips for apps and clock faces, see How do I set up and troubleshoot apps on my Fitbit watch?

However, I already reported this issue to our team, if any updates come available, I'll make sure to let you know. 

Let me know if there's anything else I may assist you with. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had jjsy got my Fitbit ionic and have been having the same problem I try to install the tennis app but it just keeps on going back to install 😪

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have given up on trying. It seems hopeless. 😭

Best Answer
0 Votes
Apparently there doing something on the app which is why every one who tries to install it can’t do it there’s ur issue solved

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for letting me know this. Fingers crossed it gets fixed soon. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey there @Moniquerose98 and @Kylean1999! Sorry to hear about the inconvenience you both are having with the Tennis App. 

As I've mentioned above, we don't provide specific troubleshooting or support for Fitbit Labs apps or clock faces at this time. However, you can share your feedback through this form

Let me know if there are any questions present. Robot Very Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes
Now it’s working is yours working ? 🙂

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer

Whoo whoo yes thank you. I now have installed it cant wait for tomorrow night to use it. Thanks to all who worked on this to get it working. 😀

Best Answer
0 Votes

Whoohoo, mine is also working. Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yas! I'm so glad to hear that Tennis App is working for you guys @Barberap@Moniquerose98, and @Kylean1999Robot Very Happy

Our team has informed me that this issue should now be resolved. 

To anyone else who was having issues downloading the Tennis app on to you your watch, I recommend performing a quick restart and attempting the download again. 

If you continue experiencing any difficulty downloading the Tennis app, please let me know.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm facing the same problem with my newly bought versa watch. While installing tennis app, after the progress bar is done, it goes back to "Install" icon and the tennis app not installed under "My apps"

can some one help on how to workaround and get it installed successfully.

I have already tried multiple times to install it and faced same issue every time.

Appreciate any help or input on this..

Best Answer
0 Votes
Myself and others had that problem and the solution to it was coz the Fitbit team as working on it like a update

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes