Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't find clock faces downloaded from the App Gallery

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I downloaded a package of clock faces but I can’t seem to find them. Can anyone help?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Hello there @Rosequeen, welcome to the Community Forums. 

I'd recommend to following the steps provided in the article: How do I change the clock face on my Fitbit device? 

Also, if you download a paid clock face, see: How do I install and manage apps on my Fitbit watch? 

For future references, with third party apps, note that Fitbit doesn't own or maintain third party integrations. It's up to the owner of the third party app to implement or update features for their app so in this case is recommendable to contact the third party developer to learn more about future implementations. 

To contact the developer please open their app on the Fitbit App Gallery, scroll/swipe down and under "App Details" you will find the information.

Let me know if you have any further questions. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, Iam having the same issue but this answer doesn't solve the problem. I paid for a clock package with maybe 50 clocks but there is no where I can find just the clocks I bought, they are not downloaded so there is no way to view them or know which ones are included in the package. so I have spend money on a product I cannot use. 

Best Answer

Hi there, @clwgal83. Welcome on board. Thanks for the details provided in your post, I understand where your concern is coming from. 

Nonetheless, as I mentioned above, with third party apps you'll need to contact the developer. To do so, open their app on the Fitbit App Gallery, scroll/swipe down and under "App Details" you will find the information.

For more information, see How do I install and manage apps on my Fitbit device? and How do I change the clock face on my Fitbit device?

See you around. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

I'm having the same issue, but slightly different. I'm unable to find clock faces that I previously paid for, but they got bumped off the '5 faces' on the main screen. This doesn't make any sense that Fitbit cannot have a list of your previous faces, especially the paid options?? 

Best Answer

This continues to not be a helpful answer - so sorry.  If Fitbit is advertising a feature, and users have followed the directions, then it's really lousy sales strategy to say, you have to contact the 3rd party developer.  It's up to Fitbit to make the connection between their vendors and their customers.  If a user goes in search of a product outside the eco-system - well, it's on them.  If there is information within the user guide on how a function is supposed to operate - then it's on Fitbit.

I bought the latest and greatest because it had the O2 sensor - and I can't get the **ahem** thing to function.  And it's supposed to be attached to the clock according to the user guide.  How is that a third party vendor issue?  When the app came preloaded and doesn't work? 

Best Answer

Same here 😞 I'm so sad. I'm talking to Mark Daniel through chat on the fitbit site and he's just telling me I'm SOL basically for viewing past purchase history. I tried sifting through all the clocks and it's a nightmare.

Best Answer

There seems to be a legitimate need to have a history of installed Clock faces and Apps kept in the Fitbit account, along with a link to the developer contact details, even if the item cannot be loaded.

This is especially useful for people upgrading to a new watch and looking for a previous item they had before, but which won't be listed if it's not supported on the new watch.

They currently have no means of contacting the developer of the item that existed on the older watch, nor even finding out the item name if the old watch no longer works.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer