Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't find the Music app on my watch

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I want to put music on my fitbit versa, but cannot find the media tile the "help" says to click on.  There is no edit button on the bottom of my dashboard screen.  

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @kscheney, welcome to the Community Forums. 

To add music to your watch using the Music app, follow the steps in How do I listen to music and podcasts on my Fitbit watch? If you're unable to download playlists to your watch, try these troubleshooting steps Why can't I download music and podcasts to my Fitbit watch? 

Let me know how it goes. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hello @kscheney and a warm welcome.  From your Today screen, tap on your Profile picture (avatar) > Versa.  The Media tile is at the top, along with your Clock Faces, Apps, etc.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I also cannot find the media tab to put the music into my fitbit versa 2.  I've clicked the avatar, the fitbit pic - i've clicked everything and there is no media tab or even a tab for clock faces and apps etc (like there is on the fitbit). So wherever this area is - it isn't on my desktop app. 

Best Answer

Did you get a solution to this?  I can't find mine either. 

Best Answer

Hi there @kscheney, welcome to the Community Forums. 

To add music to your watch using the Music app, follow the steps in How do I listen to music and podcasts on my Fitbit watch? If you're unable to download playlists to your watch, try these troubleshooting steps Why can't I download music and podcasts to my Fitbit watch? 

Let me know how it goes. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes