Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't get the today tab open to get new apps

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, so I can't get the today tab to open to get new apps. All I want is a flashlight app. THAT'S ALL and for the life of me I can't get the today tab to open to select devices to get a stupid app! I have a fitbit sense, I have an android s22 they're synced and everything. I just can't get the stupid app gallery open. I HATE the new app because I used to just be able to go to the gallery and get apps I wanted. It was easy! I HATE trying to navigate the new fitbit app.

Best Answer
0 Votes
21 REPLIES 21

There is another thread that was answered by a moderator here, in which he says that Fitbit is aware of the problem and working on it. Further speculation in that thread suggests that the problem is happening on Android 11 but not Android 12 or 13. My phone, which runs Android 11, was barely 2 years old when the current app version came out. I can't find out the distribution unless I register as an Android developer, but a website suggested that the most popular versions in April 2023 were Android 11 at 23% followed by Android 10 at 17%, Android 12 at 16%, and (then-latest-version) Android 13 at 12%. The other 30% are the real luddites, I guess. Fitbit's web site claims to support Android 9 and later. The bottom line is that if any version should work, it should be Android 11. Of course, it is just speculation that the feature is broken in the most deployed version of Android 11. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everybody! Thank you for your messages and efforts. I've merged all your messages to keep the Community in order as all of them are about the same issue. 

Our team has been informed and are aware of this situation. 
They are working on a solution for this. 

Hopefully it gets solved soon. Please follow the original thread, where we will be posting all the updates regarding this.  

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes