Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't install Spotify on Fitbit Versa

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

ive made sure everything is up to date and everything is on. but everytime i go in the fitbit app and go to spotify app to install it but its grayed out for me idk what to do. 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
87 REPLIES 87

Could you download it after all?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi. I am having same problem. I bought the Versa Lite this week - specifically because it could connect with Spotify. When will this be possible?

Best Answer

Hi. How do we get latest firmware (38.68.9.15). I bought my Fitbit specifically so I could use Spotify but it doesn't work.

Best Answer

You will get a notice in the Fitbit app that an update is a available. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m having the same issue. I would really like to be able to connect to Spotify for when I teach Zumba. 

Best Answer

I am having the exact same issue with my new Versa Lite watch. One of the two reasons I purchased it was to control my Spotify music volume while teaching yoga. If it’s not working in a couple of days, I’ll be taking advantage of the return policy and grabbing an iWatch 3. Extremely disappointed

Best Answer

I'm having the same issue. Though if be on the later update or is that still rolling out? Located is Australia

Best Answer

Hi there

I’m having the same issue as mentioned above on Versa (not lite). What is the latest firmware that I need to have for the versa for this to work? There are no updates available as far as I can tell and I’m on 32.10.15

Best Answer
0 Votes

@HelenS81 the latest Versa Firmware should be 32.70.7.14 Fitbit may still be rolling this version out. You should be at 32.68.9.15

What's changed in the latest Fitbit device update?

Find out which feature enhancements and bug fixes are available for your device.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi

Well, it turned out that I didn't need to install the app. The Fitbit will
control Spotify without having the Spotify app on it - not sure why you
even need the app to be honest.

Best wishes
Mad Harper

Moderator edit: removed personal info

Best Answer
0 Votes

I know the music control program will control Spotify, but I assume that the Spotify app has more control possibilities. 

Best Answer

Hi I have this same issue. When will the new version be available in Australia?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Got new Versa for Christmas. Think this is my problem too

Best Answer
0 Votes

When exactly does this new update get released? 

Best Answer

Same issue here as well. On version 38.33.1.30 and no new updates on Fitbit app. Spotify install option grayed out. Located in Canada .

Best Answer
0 Votes

Are you able to install other apps? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes I can install other apps

Best Answer
0 Votes

I only asked because I'm having problems installing any app. 

Best Answer

The Spotify app worked for me after I received a firmware update for my versa lite. Hope yours works after the update!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi I have the same problem with my versa.

I'm in the UK ..... My Fitbit and Spotify apps are all up to date, but the app won't install on Fitbit as it's greyed out?? 

Any suggestions 

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes