Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't log into Uber

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I downloaded Uber app on my Versa 3, but I can’t connect it. Does anyone knows about it?

Thanks,

Cece

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi there, @CeceMai. Welcome to the Community Forums. 

If you haven't done so yet, I'd recommend trying the following steps:

- Uninstall and reinstall the  Uber app

- Restarted phone, watch and router

-  Make sure that IP was entered correctly and phone is connected to WIFI

- Bluetooth is ON and device is syncing on the app

- Permissions on apps are enabled

I've moved your post to the Fitbit App Gallery board for organization purposes. 

Hope that helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I tried it too many times. I tried to log the Uber account in the Fitbit app then it sent me to a blank webpage. Please help me 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @CeceMai. Welcome to the Community Forums. 

At this moment, I’ve reached the limits of what I can do for you here on the public community forums. The best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

We hope your issue is solved soon. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

While this may have been solved 2 years ago, it certainly isn't working in 2021. Too many have asked about logging in and there doesn't seem to be a solution or response from the developer. Any suggestions? ideas? Yes, all the standard steps have been done!

Best Answer