Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t set up Hue app on Versa 3

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Can’t set up Hue app on Versa 3. Put it correct IP address. When I hit Connect it tells me to “Press button on your Hue Bridge first, then tap the button above to Connect”. 
There is no such button on Hue Bridge. I’m in the Hue App. What are they talking about when they say button. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

|Hi @MrKelby, welcome to the Fitbit community. 

In this specific case, I would like to double-check if maybe we are missing something, remember, to control your lights with your Philips Hue system and Fitbit watch, your Philips Hue system must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your phone, and your watch must be within Bluetooth range of your phone.

Note for Android users: Due to recent Android security changes, your local network must be using one of the following IP address ranges: 192.168.0.0/24 or 192.168.1.0/24 I believe those are the once you have already chosen. 

Now to set up the Philips Hue app, open the Philips Hue app on your watch. The app starts searching for your Hue bridge. When prompted on your watch, press the pairing button on your bridge to complete the pairing process.

Best Answer
0 Votes