Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't set up the weather app on my Versa 2

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How do I set up Weather on the Versa 2? When I tap on the Weather icon it says No location information. I have allowed all permissions on phone and in fitbit app. Then in the App I went to

Account then clicked on Versa 2 then

6 App icons appear, but none of them are Weather. Maybe its moved since the last time this was answered...where do I find this now? HELP! 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @GSchag. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the inconvenience with the weather app. 

While reading your post I was wondering if your Versa 2 is fairly new? If so, I suggest waiting around 48-72 hours so your Fitbit device can get the latest firmware version which will allow you to download more apps. For more information, see How do I update my Fitbit device?

Once your Fitbit device is updated, follow the steps below to set up the Weather app:

1. In the Fitbit app, tap the Today tab > your profile picture > your device image > Apps > device tab > Weather.
  2. Tap Settings.
  3. By default, the Weather app shows your current location, which can't be deleted. Add up to 2 additional locations you want to see in the Weather app.
  4. Sync your device with the Fitbit app. It can take a few minutes to see the updated list of locations on your device.

I've moved your post to the Fitbit App Gallery board for organization purposes. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @GSchag. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the inconvenience with the weather app. 

While reading your post I was wondering if your Versa 2 is fairly new? If so, I suggest waiting around 48-72 hours so your Fitbit device can get the latest firmware version which will allow you to download more apps. For more information, see How do I update my Fitbit device?

Once your Fitbit device is updated, follow the steps below to set up the Weather app:

1. In the Fitbit app, tap the Today tab > your profile picture > your device image > Apps > device tab > Weather.
  2. Tap Settings.
  3. By default, the Weather app shows your current location, which can't be deleted. Add up to 2 additional locations you want to see in the Weather app.
  4. Sync your device with the Fitbit app. It can take a few minutes to see the updated list of locations on your device.

I've moved your post to the Fitbit App Gallery board for organization purposes. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes