Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing the Music volume on Ionic watch

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

While listening to Music on my Ionic watch, I can not adjust the volume of the music. I have tried just about everything and no luck . I have the watch paired with my wireless Apple Ear buds.

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Yes, that is a problem. Both Garmin and Fitbit has found a way to adjust the volume of apple IBuds. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you, but my problem was never solved. I was on CHAT with a Fit Bit representatives who was not able to resolve my issue with the volume controls on my Ionic Fit Bit Watch. The resetting of the watch helped the solution for about 5 seconds and then the volume controls locked once again , leaving the volume at a very high level. Still looking for a solution. Also I am now finding that the music that I am listening to while wearing the watch begins to break up a few minutes into listening and eventually shuts down. Not sure what the problem is there.

Joe Pastorkovich
jpastorkovich@yahoo.com
Best Answer
0 Votes

I understand your problem wasn't resolved. Neither Fitbit or Garmin have been able to find a way around Apples controls. 

Your problem is unsolved because Fitbit hasn't been able to get this function to work with the iBuds 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks Rich.  This is really unfortunate.  The music feature of the Ionic was one of the main reasons that I purchased the watch so that I could listen to music while running without having to carry my phone.  I would like to connect with someone from Fitbit to see about a refund if the watch controls will not work with Apple Ibuds.

Best Answer
0 Votes