Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 Weather

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When I got my Charge 3 - It showed accurate weather.  That disappeared.  I re-did the settings.  I just get a message to try syncing with my phone.  Bah. Suggestions?

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Have had my Charge 3 for at least nine months, and haven't once seen weather of any sort, never mind accurate weather. Sometimes think they're engaged in some sort of experiment where different units, or different accounts, get different functions…

Best Answer
0 Votes

Since weather is having a problem connecting to the phone, may i ask what type of phone? 

Does the connected GPS work? 

Best Answer

@Ginblan Yes, you will need to sync your Charge 3 with your phone for the latest weather information. Also, you will need to make sure your phone has internet connectivity (Wifi or mobile data) when they sync.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes I know all that.  I sync every couple of days with WiFi. Weather doesn't work.

Best Answer
0 Votes

When the weather is brought up on the watch, the watch reaches out to the weather service through the phone, if it hasn't recently synced. For this to happen the phone needs to have Bluetooth on and a working connection to the Internet. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Ginblan I see. Perhaps you can try adding a few cities (Weather app settings via the Fitbit app) and see if it helps. 

Best Answer
0 Votes