Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 4 disappointing to say the least.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My fourth and final attempt at actually getting a fit bit product that will last longer than a few months .  To be fair the first alta I had was quite a good device and lasted a couple of years .  Since then stupidly I have attempted to stay in the fit bit product window but unfortunately it’s just costing me a fortune as it seems that each time they make something it’s worse than the initial product .  I know some people are very happy with their devices and I’m pleased for them but I will never buy another fit bit product again as I’m just throwing good money after bad .  The charge is an appalling product or the one I got is anyway,  the display goes on and off then you can’t turn it on,  it holds a charge but won’t show anything except the steps that I am taking (shows far more than I know I am doing)  the GPS doesn’t work ( ever)  all in all it is just a real dud.  Perhaps if they concentrated more on customer satisfaction and making a product that has a high percentage of reliability instead of the obsession with the folksy,  awkward marketing messages and the constant urge for you  to go premium they may have a better record.  Needless to say I’m incredibly disappointed with the performance of the charge4 and the second alta that I had before that which died after four months .

Best Answer
0 Votes
0 REPLIES 0