Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chronograph clock face appears locked to MM/DD date format

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

It also appears there is no obvious place to manage date format. I guess it is reasonable to assume you will use our country info, but it would be nice that you could show us what format you are using.

Australia's date format is DD/MM/YYYY. Whilst today it is easy to work out that it is the 29th of April (04/29) but earlier in a month it will be harder (eg: 05/03 - Americans would say 3rd or May and i would say 5th of March)

P

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@phiney Welcome to the Fitbit Community! Thanks for posting your suggestions to better the Chronograph clock face offered by Fitbit. I think that would be helpful for users outside the US that uses that clock format. 

I'd recommend posting this request on the Feature Suggestions Board. This is the best place to do this and other users can vote and comment on your idea to support it. 

I was making some research and I found this idea which is asking for something similar: 

I'd recommend voting for that idea as I think it is pretty much asking for the same feature as you.

Also, you have a Fitbit watch. I'd recommend taking a look at the Fitbit App Gallery and check the hundreds of clock faces that are there. I'm sure you will find something interesting.

Hope this helps. Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes