Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clock face stuck

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have tried for multiple days to have my clock face changed. It keeps telling me it's installing. My versa would not sync as well, so I did everything I could. I finally removed the app and reinstalled it. Of course it didn't fix the issue. Whatever is going on is also DRAINING my watch battery. It was at 75% at 7am and now it's 32% at 9am. I have never had these issues. How can I stop this install of clock face? I also cannot remove any of the 5 listed as my favorites.  I have tried everything I know. Can anyone help? Thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @Irish32684 - if your watch is not syncing with the Fitbit App you won't be able to load or remove clock faces. However you can switch faces already loaded on your watch by swipe the face to the left and click on Clocks.

A good thing would be to restart the watch with Shutdown from the watch Settings [About] menu, also logout of the Fitbit App and restart the phone. It may solve the syncing and battery issue.

You can chat via the Fitbit App, click profile photo, Help & Support, Contact Customer Support, if the problem remains.

Note, on Android, clearing the storage cache of the Fitbit App and force stopping it should stop the load of a clock.

You can only remove clock faces in the Fitbit App that aren't the current one.

To help with syncing look at Why won't my Fitbit device sync? 

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes