Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clock face that goes with the United Healthcare glucose management program

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

What is the name of the UHC glucose management Fitbit clockface? I've been searching for it in vain for a couple hours now, can't find it anywhere.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @anankae, welcome to the Community Forums. 

In order to find the apps that include glucose functionality whiting the App Gallery, click here: https://gallery.fitbit.com/search?terms=%20glucose

I hope this helps, let me know if you need further assistance. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there @anankae, welcome to the Community Forums. 

In order to find the apps that include glucose functionality whiting the App Gallery, click here: https://gallery.fitbit.com/search?terms=%20glucose

I hope this helps, let me know if you need further assistance. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Replying to myself, I finally found the answer to this. It turns out the program was so new that UHC were still figuring out what they wanted to do with it and the clock face feature *** was not utilized. ** So I was searching for something that ** did not exist **. Which is why I couldn't find it.

The name of the clockface is/was GMP FI  It allegedly tracks 3 daily tasks:

1) Walking 500 steps in 7 minutes 6 times a day.  at least one hour apart

2) Walking 3000 steps in 30 minutes

3) Walking 10,000 steps in one day

This is the same clockface and are the same tasks used by the UHC Motion program (which I also can't seem to be able to find any info on).

Anyhow. They have renamed the glucose management program to Level 2. It involves 3 entities - UHC, Fitbit and Dexcom.  If you are diabetic and have insurance with United Healthcare, do contact them to see about joining this program (tho chances are good they'll try to contact you first).

Best Answer
0 Votes

I used to have this clock face, but recently loaded an update and it automatically changed.  Now I cannot find this clock face again.  Have you been able to find it?

Best Answer
0 Votes