Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deezer"add music" doesn't show more than 20/25 of my Deezer playlists

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

once you create more than say 20(maybe 25) playlists they don't show up on the list of playlists when you go to "add music" section, so you have to delete playlists (in Deezer) to make the new ones appear?

Most people have more than 25 playlists to choose from  - c'mon guys!

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hi there @RobIgoUK, welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about how many songs you can stored on your watch, I understand where your concern is coming from. I'll be glad to help you.

Please note you can store over 300 songs and podcasts on your watch depending on the file sizes. For example, a 60-minute podcast takes up more storage space than a 3-minute song.

If you have trouble downloading your playlists, review the troubleshooting steps in Why can't I download music and podcasts to my Fitbit watch?

Your Deezer playlists update when your watch is charging and in range of your Wi-Fi network. If you added more tracks to a Deezer playlist that’s synced with your watch, your watch may run out of space when it attempts to download the new content. If you receive this error message, remove some of the music downloaded to your watch:

Let me know if you need further assistance, I'll be around.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @MarreFitbit 

I appreciate your response however you're not quite understanding what I'm saying (so perhaps try it and you'll see).

If you have a lot of playlist (that you've made yourself) on Deezer - let's say 100+... when you choose to sync playlists to your Fitbit it only shows approx 25 of them (not all of them).

Try it - make 40 playlists and see how you get on - then you'll understand what I mean.

Best Answer

Hello, any news on this? @MarreFitbit @RobIgoUK 

Best Answer
0 Votes

nah nothing changes

Best Answer
0 Votes