Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Developers question/inquiry

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Clock face developers for hire?

Hello, looking for someone who can create clock faces for versa to order? 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
11 REPLIES 11

@Activity19 I've merged both of your threads and moved the post from the Versa board to the fitbit app gallery board. Hopefully you will have better results here as I believe more developers use this particular board. 

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

Best Answer

Hi @Activity19

What are you looking for?
If it's not something I can do personally, I will pass on the idea to some other devs.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome on board @Activity19! It's nice to see you here. Smiley Very Happy Thanks for your question about our SDK or developing and submitting apps and clockfaces. 

To get support and information about our SDK, please visit the developer website (https://dev.fitbit.com/) and the SDK developer community (https://community.fitbit.com/t5/SDK-Development/bd-p/sdk).

Our app review team always includes notes about why an app was not accepted. Please review these notes and the App Gallery guidelines in the SDK developer community (https://dev.fitbit.com/legal/app-gallery-guidelines/). 

Thanks for your help and support @N8teGee and @LeiChat

I'll be around if you need further assistance! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes
I’m looking for something like the one called “Simple Digital Clock and Stats” except replace the GPS coordinates with the weather including sunrise and sunset times using yahoo weather and replace the floors with distance in miles. Possibly some ability to customize the colors. I love seeing the elevation but I’d also like to see active minutes so the ability to change those stats in the settings would be nice too. I tried including a picture but wasn’t able to post per the moderator.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Personally, I am avoiding creating clock faces that have a dependency on a third party service such as yahoo weather. Sorry I cannot be of help in this instance.

I have shared your request and a link to this thread on a Fitbit developer forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you. I really just want to avoid having to use and continually refresh an API or weather key. 🙂

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your help on this one @LeiChatSmiley Very Happy

Please let us know if there's anything else you'd like us to assist you with. Have a nice day! 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Are you still looking for someone, I think I might be able to help.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, what do you need from me to proceed?

Sent from my iPhone

Best Answer
0 Votes

Can you contact me at fitbit (at) degendt.xyz, it will be easier to communicate?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey you @JeroenDG, thanks for jumping in here and help @Activity19 on this new project! Smiley Very Happy If you develop a new Clock Face, don't hesitate to share it with us. Robot Very Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes