Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find my phone/device app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Please include " find my phone App. on Ionic which was previously available on Pebbles

Thanks 

Moderator Edit: Added Labels

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @Rakwa, hope you're doing great today! Smiley Very Happy I was making some research and was able to find this idea asking for the same:

Please cast a vote for this idea and leave a comment to show support for it. Different kinds of developers often check this board to get idea to work on. So, this is for sure the best place to make this request.

Let me know if there's anything else I can assist you with.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

A very necessary and simple app. It rings up the phone to help locate its misplaced position

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your feedback @Rakwa. If you would like to see this app implemented, please vote for the suggestion I have shared with you above (Find my phone). You can totally comment on that suggestion and share your ideas. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs.

Have a nice day! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes