Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Eco clock face doesn't display full day of the month

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I love the design of this watchface but unfortunately it doesn't display the full day of the month on the screen. As an example it's the 20th today but it only displays as Wed, July 2 instead of Wed, July 20 

20220720_223229.JPG

Screenshot_20220720-215618.png

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @Kilowatt_King@LZeeW and @alexthecat.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, as well as the picture provided. I understand how you're feeling about not having the date displayed correctly on this clock face. I've gone ahead and reported this to our team so they can investigate, as well as get it corrected. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this has caused and please know I'll update this thread as soon as I receive more details from them.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
9 REPLIES 9

@Kilowatt_King   I checked out the clock face and gave it one star, too.  Sloppy, very sloppy.  I will flag this to notify a moderator, so this information can get back to the development team.

I’m also moving this thread to the App Gallery forum.  I wear a Versa 3.  The App Gallery forum is a better fit.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

@Kilowatt_King I've noticed that too! I like the clock, but that problem with the date is so disappointing. 

Community Council Member

Amanda | Wyoming, USA
Pixel Watch 2, Inspire 3, Sense | Android

Best Answer

Hi there, @Kilowatt_King@LZeeW and @alexthecat.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, as well as the picture provided. I understand how you're feeling about not having the date displayed correctly on this clock face. I've gone ahead and reported this to our team so they can investigate, as well as get it corrected. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this has caused and please know I'll update this thread as soon as I receive more details from them.

Best Answer

@LizzyFitbit   Today the clock face says Tue, August.  No date.  Nothing.  Just August.

I can’t add a photo.  I get an error saying the file size is too large.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Best Answer

Yesterday I installed the Fit Bit Eco watch face on my Sense. It displays the date at the top, but the date on my watch is Thu, August and that’s it!!! There’s no number next to August to tell me what day in August! I tried doing a live chat with someone but they had no clue what I was referring to. Any advice? 

Best Answer

Hi there, @LZeeW@4Seasiders Welcome on board.

Thanks for sharing more details, as well as your efforts while contacting our Support team. I understand where you're coming from and I apologize for the experience that you've had with this clock face. Let me share this has been escalated to our team so they can look into this. I also appreciate your feedback and while I don't have a time frame, I'll update this thread as soon as I have more information from them.

By the way, @4Seasiders, I've moved your post to this thread so you can receive more related responses.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@LizzyFitbit   A few more weeks have passed and it's September.  Today my clock face says Thu, Septem.  This is a Fitbit clock and is being aggressively advertised in the Gallery.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Best Answer

Hi everyone.

Thanks for keeping me posted. As mentioned before, our team is aware of this situation and they're working to identify a resolution as quickly as possible.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused, and your feedback is appreciated. Please know we'll keep our team informed of the impact to al our members, and this thread will also be updated as soon as we receive more details from them.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone, I hope you're doing well.

Thanks for your patience with this situation. Let me share a new update for the Fitbit Eco clock face (v1.2.0) was recently released. If you haven't done so, let me suggest going to the Fitbit app, tapping your profile picture > Sense > Gallery and checking if there is an update pending. If there is one, please install it and let me know how it goes afterward. Look forward to your reply.

Best Answer
0 Votes