Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Versa 2 won't connect to Strava

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi!

I know there have been some previous posts about this but nothing that really matches mine. I just got my Fitbit Versa 2 and connected strava with it. In the Strava App in my Fitbit Mobile app it says 'logged in' and everything is authorized. I also linked Fitbit in the Strava app and granted all access. 

But when I want to open strava on my watch (so not on my phone) it keeps saying "Link account: Go to Strava settings on your Fitbit mobile app to log in" but everything is linked and I logged in... 

I already deleted the app and installed everything again, but no luck. Any help? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Thingslikekelly your question gets asked at least once a week. 

There seems to be a little confusion here. 

The user does not connect their Versa 2 or any tracker with their Strava account. The user connects their Fitbit account to their Strava account. This is the connection you have confirmed. 

There is a Strava App for your Versa 2 which is a Strava Dashboard. Just like the Fitbit or Strava App on the phone needs to be logged into your Fitbit or Strava account, with the Strava account on the Fitbit app you need to log into your Strava account. 

I've answered your question twice already today. Please see my answer . 

Best Answer
0 Votes