Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit new icon?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, I seem to have a new icon on my Fitbit versa 4 it’s like the steps icon but dark blue with a ‘h’ next to it. Can anyone help with this? Don't recall ever seeing this before.

IMG_0900.jpeg

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello there @jessconn, welcome to the Fitbit Community. @Guy_ Thanks for the recommendation suggested above

To improve the organization and discussion, I've moved this thread to our Fitbit App Gallery board. 

Following Guy's suggestion, reaching out to the developer of the CD Breathe clock face seems like the best way to resolve this. Fortunately, I was able to find the developer's personal page. I recommend using that information to get in touch with them directly and ask for any assistance you might need.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @jessconn - it is probably Active Zone Minutes, you can contact the developer at the bottom of see all details in the Gallery tile to confirm.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

Hello there @jessconn, welcome to the Fitbit Community. @Guy_ Thanks for the recommendation suggested above

To improve the organization and discussion, I've moved this thread to our Fitbit App Gallery board. 

Following Guy's suggestion, reaching out to the developer of the CD Breathe clock face seems like the best way to resolve this. Fortunately, I was able to find the developer's personal page. I recommend using that information to get in touch with them directly and ask for any assistance you might need.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@jessconn   I downloaded that clock face to see how it works.  It has two layouts.  That lower left icon is a hourly steps icon.  It doesn't seem to update in real time, like the step count.  But it does update very frequently.  Tap on that icon to go to the other screen: steps, calories, distance, AZMs.  If you tap on other areas in that lower part of the screen, you will feel a vibration, but the screen won't change.

BTW, I noticed that your battery charge is 8%.  This is considered to be a deep discharge in the battery world.  Deep discharges decrease the lifespan of the type of battery in a Fitbit.  You shouldn't let it go below 20-25%.

@EstuardoFitbit   Thank you so much for identifying the clock face.  I couldn't have figured this out without your help.  Actually, there is no reason to contact the developer.  The details explain that the clock face toggles between two screen when you tap in the lower left corner.

@Guy_   The AZM icon is always three stacked chevrons.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

@LZeeW - as @jessconn asked what the icon is, as mentioned, it is probably intended to be AZM and may be a mistake, hence it would be worth contacting the developer to confirm.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

@Guy_   I am using this clock face.  It is an hourly steps icon.

UPDATE:  I re-read the clock face details.  "Tap the lower left corner to toggle data of the lower line between distance/floors and hourly steps/active zone minutes."

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer