Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flat Jarvis Weather not updating, unable to find support options

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have the Flat Jarvis clock face and the Weather has been stuck at 64 degrees for weeks now.  I have been unable to find a number, website, or email address for Tidalwave.  I have seen Tidalwave post on this message board, so I'm hoping their representative can contact me.  Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Their website and contact page seems to be down, although I have found an email address. You could also try contacting them via their Twitter and Instagram accounts. I've also tagged @Tidalwave in this post. 

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Their website and contact page seems to be down, although I have found an email address. You could also try contacting them via their Twitter and Instagram accounts. I've also tagged @Tidalwave in this post. 

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

Best Answer

Hey @Gil102,

You can contact us directly through our email tidalwavemail@gmail.com.

Thanks for tagging us @N8teGee

Best Answer

Welcome to the Community Forums @Gil102I’ve noticed that my friend @N8teGee offered you the response in order to solve the questions and doubts with your post. So, I made his post as the solution for your previous post. Highlighting the solution may be discovered more easily by other community member's facing the same questions or issues as you. You can read more about Accepted Solutions here.

Thanks for your quick reply on this one @TidalwaveSmiley Very Happy

I'll be around if you guys need anything else! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes