Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flat Jarvis customisation resetting

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I paid for the customisable version of the flat Jarvis clock face but every so often all the customised settings are reset to the default. I’ve set it up 3 times now but it still is resetting to the defaults. I’ve tried to click on the contact the developer but it just goes to a blank website. Does anyone have a contact for the developer so I can query this?

ive also noticed that the time now take a second or so to update when the screen is woken up?  Not that bad but strange for a watch to do this. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hey @Roscoaus,

Easiest way to reach us is through our email: tidalwavemail@gmail.com

Please drop us a message with some details and we will try to sort them out with you.

Best regards,

Tidalwave

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @Roscoaus, hope you're doing great! Robot Very Happy Did you were able to get in touch with the developer? 

Hey my friend @Tulio_Castro, would you mind giving us a hand? 

I've moved your post to the Fitbit App Gallery as there are more chances to get related replies here. 

Keep me posted! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @Roscoaus,

Easiest way to reach us is through our email: tidalwavemail@gmail.com

Please drop us a message with some details and we will try to sort them out with you.

Best regards,

Tidalwave

Best Answer

Thanks for the information provided @TidalwaveWoman Very Happy I've made your post as the solution for the original post. Highlighting the solution may be discovered more easily by other community member's facing the same questions or issues. You can read more about Accepted Solutions here

I'll be around if you need further assistance! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes