Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Game Golf App Failure to Login

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Attempted download of GAME Golf Rangefinder app, it downloaded to my Fitbit app for my Ionic model.  I opened app on my Ionic and it said to log in via the app on my phone.  I did not have a Game Golf login, attempted to create one and once through the steps hit the log-in button.  I’ve attempted to attach a screenshot from the app with the error message, but looks like I’ll have to type the text here instead:

”TypeError: Origin https://app-settings.fitbitdevelopercontent.com is not allowed by Access-Control-Allow-Origin”

I followed the help of previous topics, log out/log in, delete game golf and reinstall, finally delete Fitbit app from my iPhone, reinstall Fitbit and re-download Game Golf.   All to no avail.  Golf GPS availability is why I chose this model.  Please help!

Best Answer
14 REPLIES 14

Im having the exact same problem - and again - the exact reason i purchased the ionic was for the use of such apps as the Game Golf App

Have you had any luck fixing / sorting ?

Thanks

Best Answer

No response from Fitbit and no response from the developer of Game Golf.  Pretty ridiculous.

Best Answer

I am having the same issue. I JUST purchased the Ionic five days ago specifically because this app was available. I have not received any response from the developer after contacting them several times.

Best Answer

I’m also having the same problem and seems like nothing is being done to fix it.

Seeing this:  ”TypeError: Origin https://app-settings.fitbitdevelopercontent.com is not allowed by Access-Control-Allow-Origin”

I guess my ionic is going in the trash lol

Best Answer

Seeking clarity re Golf GPS Apps for Ionic or Versa. A message to Fitbit Customer Service produced a link to their ‘app store’ and a no yet see references in this to Golf GPS Apps.

Where do you find the app if it is not on the FitBit site?

Best Answer

Hello?

Why no responses from Fitbit about this issue?

Best Answer

I too am having this issue. 

Game golf support is utterly useless, I contacted them for a separate issue with my GPS unit for game golf live and when I suggested it was a hardware issue they went dark on me and haven’t answered since. 

Fitbit is apparently following their lead on this

Best Answer

Out of the box this was the first thing I downloaded just yesterday and am having the same problem. To say i am incredibly disappointed, especially on the first day of ownership, is an understatement.

Hopefully Fitbit Support will answer this thread at some point.

Best Answer
  • The app worked fine for me for 18 months or so/ but always ran the battery down very quickly and I ended up not being able to finish 18 holes without the watch running out of battery. Then they changed it- so the app shut itself down when you were playing- but recognised your round when you re-entered the app. And now - only a few weeks ago, I stopped being able to access the app due to it asking me to login and then never letting me in- even if I create a new account.
  • FITBIT / GAMEGOLF - PLEASE HELP!!!!
Best Answer

This is an absolute shambles. Only bought the ionic as has this app so can combine Fitbit and golf. I’ve emailed game golf support and been completely ignored. The Fitbit will be getting returned very soon and reverting to a dedicated watch. Can’t believe support haven’t replied?!

Looks to me like the link between the two vendors has broken as I can login directly to game golf. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the exact same problem

incredible nobody responding

maybe because fitbit is up for sale and nobody is really managing the day to day issues...frustrating

Best Answer

I have had the iconic for over 2 years now and this was the first app I downloaded. It worked perfectly fine up until this last update when the app logged me out and I have since been unable to get in. It’s very frustrating that there has yet to be a response on this thread. Overall there has been little updates to the watch and app store so if no responses/fixes from support we might as well move on and get the Garmins which have built in golf trackers.  

Best Answer

Well I've just requested and received a refund authorisation, shame as combined two devices into one but an expensive fitness tracker when doesn't work on a golf course. Back to the proper providers for me!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Had an email from game golf support this evening stating the problem should be fixed. Ionic is long gone from here but good luck to those of you who are waiting!

Best Answer