Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Game Golf experience

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The Microsoft Band 2 had a great app that used the accelerometer and GPS along with Course maps to give you current yards to hole, tracked your swings and such, any news if there will be a golf app for the fitbit Ionic?

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

Best Answer
637 REPLIES 637

When is the Game Golf app going to be available in Canada.  I was expecting to see it on the recent update? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

It is not available in any country yet. Press Release clearly states  "coming by the end of the year" . Fitbit Press Release: Fitbit Delivers First Fitbit OS Update for Fitbit Ionic with New Apps and a Smarter Experience

Best Answer

Hi All - 

So far I've been loving my Fitbit, it's great for tracking my full body circuit trainings I do 4-5x per week. But one of the main reasons I purchased this watch was the GAME GOLF App! But where the heck is it?! I know Fitbit is "saying" its coming end of December.... but is that true? Or does that really mean more like end of February lol? I would love to hear from someone at Fitbit who has a straight forward answer. Thanks!! 

Best Answer

Hello @fmberke your best choice would be to contact Fitbit. I'm not sure how many in the community of Fitbit users will be able to answer you. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

You probably wont find out until it is here. Fitbit tens dont to give out that information.  But as December hasnt ended yet it seems a premature panic to me! 🤣

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Have just purchased an iconic and  am trying to download an app for golf gps and yardages

for the iconic

can anyone send me link for app if there is one

thankd

Best Answer

There's not one yet, rumor has it Golfgame will be available by the end of the year. I suspect that one will be tied to the golfgame app so you'll need a phone nearby but we'll see once it gets released.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
The Game Golf app for Ionic is in production and will be available by the end of this month. I received this information directly from a Game Golf representative.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Any update as to when a golf gps app will be available for Fitbit iconic?

Best Answer

Hello, can anyone advise whether there is a golf scoring ability for the Ionic here in Australia? Thank you

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Kermitop,

Not currently, but there are a couple of golfs apps being developed as we speak:

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Ionic/Golf-tracking-app/td-p/2163681

Work out...eat... sleep...repeat!
Dave | California

Best Answer
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Really hope this is true...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there - sorry if you have already answered this - am brand new to forum. Any idea how soon the golf app will be available? Cheers

Best Answer

Thank you. And that is the golf gps and not a golf game you play on your watch, correct?

Best Answer
0 Votes
It is a gps Golf app.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you!!!🏌️‍:male_sign:👍😊

Doug Sauer
443-255-3118
Best Answer
0 Votes

FITBIT - where is GAME GOLF?  

Best Answer

When is GAMEGOLF going to be available in the fitbit apps? I got an ionic in hopes I could use it for the gps range finder but to my knowledge, it still has not been available. I read it would become accessible by the end of the year and it is the new year now.

Thanks!

- Erik

Best Answer