Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Game Golf Permissions Problem

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello, I wonder if someone can help me here because I can't work this out and neither (so far) can the Game Golf folk.

I had the Game Golf App and it was working fine on an iPhone 5 except for the fact that I was unable to download one course in particular and only got a red circle with an arrow through it. I talked to Game Golf and they suggested deleting and re-installing the Game Golf App which I duly did but when it came to re-installing I came up against a problem.fullsizeoutput_2007.jpeg

I can't get past the permissions page because I can't get at the "Accept" button because it is obscured under the Fitbit toolbar at the bottom of the page. I have tried all sorts of clever tricks to get at the button but alas, to no avail. I have turned everything on and off, tried re-installing again, checked that zoom is not activated, untoggled and retoggled the permissions. Interestingly I run into the same problem when I try to install the app through the Fitbit app on my iPad which to my mind suggests that the problem does not lie in my phone settings. 

If anybody out there has had a similar problem or has a bright idea to get my Game Golf app to re-install I am all ears! Thanks, Appin.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Well, I solved it! By chance rather than anything else. I played around with the permissions and eventually found that by just having internet and run in the background unticked I suddenly got access to the accept button. Dont ask me how or why but it worked proving once again the old adage that it's better to be lucky than smart!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Change the font size on your phone. If you have it on a larger font it does not scale so you will not be able to see that. I am having issues with getting into settings. How did you contact the folks @ Golf game app? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi, thanks for trying but changing the font size doesn’t seem to affect the font in the app.
I contacted Game Golf through a link on their web page.
Thanks again, Appin
Best Answer
0 Votes

Well, I solved it! By chance rather than anything else. I played around with the permissions and eventually found that by just having internet and run in the background unticked I suddenly got access to the accept button. Dont ask me how or why but it worked proving once again the old adage that it's better to be lucky than smart!

Best Answer
0 Votes