Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Game Golf doesn't sync courses with Ionic

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've followed the instructions, but can't get the app to send the courses to my watch.  Tried restarting the app, rebooting my phone, uninstalling/re-installing the app,  etc. Any suggestions?

Best Answer
204 REPLIES 204

Same issue. Everything is up to date. Bluetooth is fine. The app doesnt work. First time using it. Not a good experience at all. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Absolutely shocking. Needless to say it's been deleted. I find most things are never smooth with the fitbit ionic

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey there @Rkalter1 @Gatorjoe74, thanks for following my suggestions! We've received some reports about this inconvenience with Game Golf app. Our team is aware of the problem and are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. 

I appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track. 

Please let me know if there's anything I may do to assist you in the meantime. Smiley Wink

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

Facing the same issue. Can't seem to add the courses. Tried over 50 times now. Sync issues and app open issues. There seem to be other problems highlighted by other but haven't even reached that stage. Is this app available and working in India as well?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone! Thanks for taking the time to provide with the information requested. That will be passed along to our team who is looking into this inconvenience with the Game Golf app courses. 

We're sorry for any inconvenience it's caused. We appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track. 

Please let us know if there's anything we may do to assist you in the meantime.

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

I mean, the top thing would be to stop promoting it in the meantime (as the top thing that pops up in the app store) until it is fixed, and push a notification to this thread, or start promoting it again once it is working.

I can understand it taking some time to deal with, but it is infuriating to see an advertisement for a broken product every time we open the app store .

Best Answer

I don't understand the delay. You have an app out there that is completely non-functional. In this world of containerized apps and agile development it should not take months to create, test, and deploy a fix. Clearly, not a priority!!! 

Sincerely, 

Your pissed off customers 

Best Answer

I agree.  One of the reasons I bought this watch over the Samsung was the advertisement of the golf gps...  this is my first fit but and I have a very bad impression of this product.  Next time I'll stick with what I know works.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @Dm_nolan @phg35 @lcleaver, thanks for the thorough feedback for the Fitbit apps and devices. This has not gone unnoticed and be sure that I will pass this along.

I understand you've invested in the Fitbit Family and we don't want to create frustration in our customers. Fitbit has been designed to provide motivation and help you to reach your daily goals to success. Please know that we provide feedback to our team based on community posts and we are always working on improving our devices and overall environment based on that feedback.

Let me know if you have any questions, have a great day! 

Best Answer

Too little, too late.

Garmin Vivoactive 3 Music just works. I have already run one 5K, two 10Ks, did some swimming, and played two rounds of golf and beside a small learning curve to get comfortable with their interface everything has been awesome.  

I'll miss Fitbit's 'ecosystem', but all good things...

Former owner: Flex, Charge, Charger HR, Surge, Ionic, and another defective product -Aria scale.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Have to add a me too.. worked fine on when syncing with iOS..and fails like everyone else.

Best Answer
0 Votes

So is there a real fix to this? Because that doesn't work, just won't sync courses

Best Answer
0 Votes

Having the exact same problem, has anyone come across a solution other that "Try it on IOS" because that is not a solution..

Best Answer

No solution as of yet...unless you consider changing devices/brands.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same.  I get nothing.  Is there a work around.  Just removed all IOS from my life and now Android and Fitbit letting me down 

@md920 wrote:

I have a Samsung Note 8 and I am having all the same issues as previous people with syncing

I can't sync

Riverwinds Golf Course West Deptford NJ

Westwood Golf Course West Deptford NJ

Best Answer
0 Votes

Too bad, thanks. At this point if I'm changing devices it will be the watch not the phone lol (*Cough*Garmin*Cough*)

Best Answer

Have there been any updates on when we can expect this golf app to actually start working?

Golf season is here now and this issue was raised over a month ago

Best Answer
0 Votes

No fix yet, I've tried here and Reddit and no one has a solution. I wouldnt hold your breath for this season 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I've removed the app.  Fitbit experiencing problems everywhere now.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Agreed.  Also fitbit server is down.  Can't start anything on my Samsung 

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Best Answer