Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Game Golf doesn't sync courses with Ionic

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've followed the instructions, but can't get the app to send the courses to my watch.  Tried restarting the app, rebooting my phone, uninstalling/re-installing the app,  etc. Any suggestions?

Best Answer
204 REPLIES 204

@lcleaver @Dm_nolan @Pete-Fl @hinterhunt @DYung Thanks for your replies and for trying the steps on my post above.

I understand your frustration. However, as my post above says, in order for you to connect with people who are fixing this you need to: 

Contact customer support and provide the following information:

• Fitbit App version.
  • Phone model and OS version.
  • Name of the golf course you are trying to add to your watch.

That way, customer support can send this information to the right place to get this filed and checked. 

See you around. 

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes
I already responded that I had contacted customer support via chat and
supplied the requested details.

Pete
Best Answer

I have also contacted support on a couple of occasions. Hence my prior comments about the generic response.

Best Answer

Hi all! Just wanted to jump in here to provide a quick update. 

A new version of the Game Golf app (v1.0.4) is now available in the Fitbit App Gallery! 

This release includes some improvements for Android users that were having a difficult time loading courses. If you haven't already done so, I recommend updating Game Golf to the latest version. 

If you continue to experience any issues updating courses, please let me know the name of the course along with what mobile device and OS you are currently running. 

Thanks all! Let me know if you have any questions. 

Want to get more deep sleep? Join the discussion on our Sleep better forum.

Best Answer
Well. This now appears to work. That is, the course transfers to my Ionic.
I’m playing the course on Saturday so will report back.

Thanks

Pete
Best Answer
I was able to sync 2 courses after the update. I too will play on Sat.
Best Answer
seems better
Best Answer

I was able to load my courses!! Yay! Thank you all for fixing this!

Best Answer

@MattFitbit Thanks for the update. The issue has been resolved. Happy golfing everybody!

Best Answer

It works! Thank you for the update and for getting this resolved! Happy Golfing everybody

Best Answer

It finally works!!!!! Yay!!!

Best Answer

Today was the day to try the app from the Fitbit. Unfortunately, not good news. After selecting the course, then Start Round, it exited the app.  Tried a couple of times with the same results.  I then switched to the Golf GPS app which performed fine.

Just a note that the course I had has 3 x sets of 9, as do many of the courses I play.  Shouldn’t make a difference but worth mentioning.

I'm playing a different course Monday so will try that one and report back.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I got an update to the GameGolf app and it appears to be fixed. Thank you!

Best Answer

The update seems to be working well, but still having issues with one of the three courses I play.

Poppy Hills Golf Course, Pebble Beach, CA. still won't load.  Can anyone else out there verify/confirm there's an issue with this one?

Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello everyone! Thanks for your replies and for updating Game Golf GPS to its latest version. I'm really glad to read that the app is now working properly for you and that you can enjoy playing golf using it! Thanks for your reports regarding the new update. 

@Pete-Fl Thanks for reporting that. Is that the only course that is not working for you? 

Please let me know if the same thing happened with the one you are playing today.

@Toivo7 I hope you're doing well! Thanks for reporting this situation with that course. Is that the only course that is not working for you? Do you have the Game Golf app open while you transfer the course? Also, how many holes does that course includes?

Keen to hear if there are any other users experiencing the same with that course?

Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have just returned from playing a different course - Cane Garden, (The
Villages). Sadly, the result was the same. When I selected the course and
pressed "Start Round", the app exited.

Again, I resorted to using the simple "Golf GPS" app which worked fine.

Let me know if I need to provide more details to help resolve this one.

Pete
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Pete-Fl Thanks for your quick reply and for providing those details.

How many holes does the courses have?

Have you tried uninstalling the app and installing it back? 

Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

Like the last course, (Bonifay - The Villages), this course, (Cane Garden - The Villages), also has 3 x sets of 9.

Most of the courses I play are like this.

Pete

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, only course I play near me that has had that issue.  Successfully added 2 others.

Best Answer
0 Votes

After app update I have managed to get my nearby courses onto my ionic at last, testing out the app this afternoon. 

Best Answer
0 Votes